Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Mike Haven's our messiah? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=260488)

stabn 05-27-2005 04:48 PM

Re: Mike Haven\'s our messiah?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, possibly. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.

Freakin 05-27-2005 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin

stabn 05-27-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not read the thread. My response above was geared more towards the OP.

Freakin 05-27-2005 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I can see what you mean.

Freakin

JackWilson 05-27-2005 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I can see what you mean.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?

stabn 05-27-2005 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

Thythe 05-27-2005 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't running any contest.

JackWilson 05-27-2005 05:45 PM

But hold on, the plot THICKENS!

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Is Mike Haven a user mod? new [Re: stabn]
#2495550 - 05/27/05 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Was it allowed to moderate anything other than ISOP threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

It had the power to moderate all the forums, and ban/unban users from all of 2+2. However, it was agreed upon that it would only be used in the ISOP forum. I would wager that anyone in green has similar moderation powers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, there is supposedly ANOTHER green poster.

stabn 05-27-2005 05:47 PM

I consider this to be a fairly contest-like activity:

shares in granny for WSOP thread

Thythe 05-27-2005 05:55 PM

See Haven's new post in the internet forum Haven