Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Babe's Best Boyz for 2005 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=244166)

imported_Bahama Dave 05-03-2005 09:11 PM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005 to Bahama

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Former Best Boy Bahama Dave,

There is a chance you can restore your Best Boy status for next year if you ever appear at Mirage before 7pm. Of course, if we ever get in a game together again, I am sure you will never fold to my 3 bet heads up like Tommy did. Looks like you will need to take up golf or take up lunch if you want back on the list. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LGPG (and you do)

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Babe,

Bahama Dave is wondering if you inexplicably changed the format from the traditional "by hair color" rankings to a "top ten list" just in order to exclude Bahama Dave. This three-time BBB champion thinks the fix was in. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-BD
(3-Time BBB Champion and the only person to make the list twice in one year)

Mason Malmuth 05-03-2005 09:16 PM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005

Hi Babe:

I was once a very good tennis player, but that was years ago. Today it's a struggle just to hit the ball three times in a row. Also, a tennis ball is a lot bigger than a golf ball. So I'll have to pass on the golf tournament.

Best wishes,
Mason

Mason Malmuth 05-03-2005 09:18 PM

Off Topic for Vince

Hi Vince:

On a completely different topic that has nothing to do with this thread I was wondering if you have ever watched one of those extreme makeover shows they have on some of the cable TV channels?

best wishes,
Mason

Vincent Lepore 05-03-2005 09:21 PM

Thanks for reminding me Bahama. When it comes to the Babe, last year is ancient history. I just found it hard to accept that the Babe, my babe, would abandon me. Oh well, maybe if I'm good, next year I'll be back, at least in honorable mention. the "babe" forgets that I saw her at the Mirage a few weeks ago and went out of my way to compliment her on her gorgeous hair style. I think, I did that. Well I meant to. Hey Babe, "Love Ya" still.

Vince

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 09:54 PM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005 to Vince

Vince, you were on the Best Boyz list for 3 years running. However, do you really think one compliment a year about my hairstyle is enough to get you on this list? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

LGPG

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 09:56 PM

Re: Off Topic for Vince

LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Vincent Lepore 05-03-2005 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if you have ever watched one of those extreme makeover shows they have on some of the cable TV channels?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have! I was wondering too, if they took old fat guys. Mason, you should audition...oops, I mean I should audition. Sorry.

As always, non made over,

Vince

Stew 05-03-2005 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Vince:

On a completely different topic that has nothing to do with this thread I was wondering if you have ever watched one of those extreme makeover shows they have on some of the cable TV channels?

best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

POTY!

Do you see why?

Abe 05-03-2005 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

David and I think that the Pokerbabe has completely lost it. Doesn't everyone else agree.

Best wishes,
mason

[/ QUOTE ]

If PB has "lost it", there are several thousand people that I wish would "find it".

Only 6 weeks till the BBB golf outing? I'm IN this year.

A great gift for PB this year. Not something tacky from Bettendorf or Joliet. Even got a nice chip for Tommy A. Nothing for Vince though -- NOTHING!

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 10:12 PM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005 to Bahama

Bahama Dave is wondering if you inexplicably changed the format from the traditional "by hair color" rankings to a "top ten list" just in order to exclude Bahama Dave. This three-time BBB champion thinks the fix was in.

WOW, BD,

You have really mastered Level 3 thinking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually, all the Boyz for this year are brunette or balding except for Jay Celesti, so it seemed easier to just run em (sort of) in order of "Best-ness".

LGPG

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]