Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dear bison: the May advice thread. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243056)

tolbiny 04-30-2005 07:45 PM

Re: Dear bison: the May advice thread.

sunlight.

also web page

bisonbison 04-30-2005 07:46 PM

Dear Soul Daddy,

Talk to your boss's boss directly. Tell your coworkers that you're greatful for the support, which you are, but talk to him and find out if he's actually willing or able to make things better for you there. If he makes a compelling case, then maybe you'll decide it's worth it to stay, but at the very least you won't be waiting for someone else to take action.

Pwn Thai 04-30-2005 07:51 PM

Dear Bison,

I've ben with my gf for several years, but have never been with another girl. I'm 21 and feel like I might be missing out on something but I'm not sure. I think if I ended up marrying her, it would be fine, but I will probably always wonder and may regret it some day.

What's my line?

Pwn Thai

thirddan 04-30-2005 07:57 PM

im in a similar situation, my gf of 5 years just broke up with me about 2 months ago (im 21 also)...she is the only girl i have dated seriously...i still have dreams where we are together, any ideas?

tbach24 04-30-2005 07:58 PM

ask jessica alba out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

kerssens 04-30-2005 08:00 PM

Dear Bison,

A commercial just reminded me that its mother's day exists. What should I get her?

bisonbison 04-30-2005 08:00 PM

Dear Pwn,

It's a little mental game we play when we say "I might be missing out" here. You are missing out: if you stay with your girlfriend, you miss the opportunity to hook up with and be in relationships with other girls.

Whether those opportunities make ending your relationship with your current girlfriend worthwhile is entirely up to you, but I would think about how happy you are with her right now, and what you're thinking about when you think about other women. Cause just wanting to hook up with hot girls is different than thinking "oh, maybe there's someone I could happier with."

bisonbison 04-30-2005 08:02 PM

Dear Kerssens,

Write her a note. If you live in the area, take her out to dinner. Otherwise, get her a certificate to a day spa.

bugstud 04-30-2005 08:02 PM

Dear Bison,

My friends have a dilemma this evening. Shall we go with the original plan of the alphabet drinking game, where you must name a drink starting with a--->Z and drink said drink, or to go play beer pong. Doing both would kill most people involved.

Thanks!

Freakin 04-30-2005 08:03 PM

Dear Bison:

My friend has this hot itching sensation, you know, down there. He has not told his girlfriend about it yet. What is it, and could he catch it from a toilet seat?

Freakin