Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Prop Betting Procedure Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=227388)

LondonBroil 04-07-2005 12:02 AM

Re: Betting Procedure Question

So....are we making that Giants bet or not?

pshreck 04-07-2005 12:03 AM

Re: Prop Betting Procedure Question

Im glad Diablo came and really pointed out the absurdity of even asking this question. I was confused why there was any discussion on it at all.

Ulysses 04-07-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course he can't cancel. WTF kind of dumb question is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids likes to pull lots of bs on friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, since this is a real situation and there appears to be some dispute, let me explain exactly what the procedure is here.

Person A can offer to settle w/ Person B for some compensation in exchange for being let out of the bet. If no such agreement is reached, the bet stands.

daryn 04-07-2005 12:07 AM

it's a bet! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K "LOL"

NLSoldier 04-07-2005 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course he can't cancel. WTF kind of dumb question is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids likes to pull lots of bs on friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, since this is a real situation and there appears to be some dispute, let me explain exactly what the procedure is here.

Person A can offer to settle w/ Person B for some compensation in exchange for being let out of the bet. If no such agreement is reached, the bet stands.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEP, this is what I said as well....but *someone* else seems to think differently....

NLSoldier 04-07-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im glad Diablo came and really pointed out the absurdity of even asking this question. I was confused why there was any discussion on it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please see BK's post.

Schneids 04-07-2005 12:23 AM

Alright, I asked to get outta the bet. Soiler said no. He offered a compromise pay off, I said eff that to his two options he gave me. He said we'll make a poll and if the results say you can get outta it then you can otherwise the bet is on. I say ok. I expect the results to say the bet is still on and I'm fine with that though if they didn't for some reason that's a bonus; especially because it really is an easy bet I expect to win. So yeah, this poll really is going to end up costing Soiler $150.

daryn 04-07-2005 12:26 AM

so why would you back out? start talking details or forever be labelled "douche".

NLSoldier 04-07-2005 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I asked to get outta the bet. Soiler said no. He offered a compromise pay off, I said eff that to his two options he gave me. He said we'll make a poll and if the results say you can get outta it then you can otherwise the bet is on. I say ok. I expect the results to say the bet is still on and I'm fine with that though if they didn't for some reason that's a bonus; especially because it really is an easy bet I expect to win. So yeah, this poll really is going to end up costing Soiler $150.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO, Care to share what the bet is, since its "so easy to win"

NLSoldier 04-07-2005 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so why would you back out? start talking details or forever be labelled "douche".

[/ QUOTE ]