Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What is the most you spent in one night at a strip joint? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=219859)

Uglyowl 03-25-2005 02:51 PM

Re: What is the most you spent in one night at a strip joint?

[ QUOTE ]

and I mean EVERY one - does not like you. Or respect you. Or thinks you are cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

The feeling is mutual... 80% of the fun is making fun of them and the 50 year old dudes hitting on them.

jakethebake 03-25-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do the girls on the internet like or respect us? do they think we're cool? do you think they might be doing it for the money too? it's definitely worth $2-$3 to have a girl perfoming nude inches away from you for 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've enever actually done this but I'd assume they have to respect someone that takes advantage of a great deal like that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Uglyowl 03-25-2005 02:52 PM

Also what you get in Providence, RI for $1 is incredible, just don't be stupid and pay a fortune to go to the "champagne room".

Gotta be smarter than the other fish in the strip club [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

youtalkfunny 03-26-2005 02:24 AM

Where do I put the quarters?

IggyWH 03-26-2005 02:30 AM

$3,500+

I didn't pay for it, but I helped spend it. We got the champagne room with 4 whores for 2 hours. $3,500 was the original cost, but I included the + because we got extra bottles of Dom also. I didn't see how much the seperate alcohol bill was but we were a wreck. I ended up passing out in some strippers chest.

zaxx19 03-26-2005 07:51 AM

300-350 ish//...

AND I CAN PROUDLY SAY I HAVE HAD SEX WITH A STRIPPER WHO PICKED ME UP IN A LAS VEGAS CLUB ......

THE HIGH POINT OF MY LIFE SO FAR SO DONT SCOFF...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

billyjex 03-26-2005 08:05 AM

Moneymaker spent about $25k with his friends at a strip club right after he won the WSOP in 2003. I don't think anyone could top that.

I've spent a couple hundred but I haven't been to a strip club in years.

radek2166 03-26-2005 08:31 AM

Including booze?

radek2166 03-26-2005 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lap dances are just stupid. You're going to get that stimulated and not be able to get laid? Makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur but it makes it easier to go home and do the old bag.

radek2166 03-26-2005 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've worked with, dated and been friends with plenty of strippers - every single one of them - and I mean EVERY one - does not like you. Or respect you. Or thinks you are cool. They see you as a mark - a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats A news flash?