Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   check-raising tommy angelo is back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=218097)

Tommy Angelo 03-23-2005 10:38 AM

Re: check-raising tommy angelo is back

mike,

Let's back up.

I do not mind even the tiniest bit if anyone posts of my whereabouts or betting and that's because it is impossible for me to be harmed by anything that happens on 2+2 and that's because I have no secrets, and shamelessly little shame.

But that's me. This isn't about me.

You wrote: "hands played in public are public domain"

You feel it's okay for you if you want to post on here about where specific people are and what they did, even people you've never talked to or have any idea if they would mind, and you feel it's okay for anyone esle to do the same. (I'm talking brick-and-mortar only here, as when this discussion started).

But that's you. This isn't about you.

It's about the code of the road. It's way bigger and older than either of us mike. I hope you learn about it easier and faster than I did.

Tommy

Gabe 03-23-2005 10:52 AM

what did michael davis tell you about those hookers?

AviD 03-23-2005 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what did michael davis tell you about those hookers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well baby... me so horney... me so horney... me love you, long time... you party?

Gabe 03-23-2005 11:37 AM

michael davis was slapping them around a bit and things kind of got out of hand.

bicyclekick 03-23-2005 12:00 PM

Buncha Nits. Who gives a [censored]. The guy played a 20/40 hand at Lucky chances. What's new. He talks about it all the time.

People see people like ivey and make comments about that kind of stuff.

That's what happens when you're sort of a celebrity. People talk about things you did....but it's not like he said "940pm mar 19 20/40 at lc". Even if he did, meh.

People talk about eachother all the time on here, doesn't matter to anyone. I'm sure i'm rubbing quite a few the wrong way with this...but this just seems so overboard.

pokerjo22 03-23-2005 12:39 PM

The Boston winter finely getting to you? I predict your desire to move will last until April 3rd.

But yes, if you're my way you can count on a tour of the finer restaurants in the Bay Area, or at the very least, dinner at AJs.

sublime 03-23-2005 01:00 PM

The Boston winter finely getting to you? I predict your desire to move will last until April 3rd.

april 13th is more like it. its my first game at fenway for the season [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But yes, if you're my way you can count on a tour of the finer restaurants in the Bay Area, or at the very least, dinner at AJs.

i cant wait [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MMMMMM 03-23-2005 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"it is bad manners to post about another poster's hand w/o permission."

i disagree. hands played in public are public domain. polite has nothing to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say it is wrong, exactly, but...it is not real nice, not cool, a bit disrespectful, kind of crude to post the hands and names of players without checking to see if it's OK.

M2d 03-23-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the very least, dinner at AJs.

[/ QUOTE ]
go eat across the street at the chinese restaurant. it's the least you could do for someone you don't absolutely hate.

mike l. 03-23-2005 04:49 PM

"It's about the code of the road. It's way bigger and older than either of us mike. I hope you learn about it easier and faster than I did."

dad,

thank you.

love, your son,
mike