Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   PokerTracker Omaha beta out (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199462)

random 02-22-2005 12:03 AM

Re: PokerTracker Omaha beta out

Wow I'm loose as a goose, I guess. VPIP around 24% PFR around 8%.

DeadManJay 02-22-2005 11:32 AM

Everyone is responding with being loose by bisonbison holdem standards right? That would mean extremely loose in Omaha wouldn't it?

Yads 02-22-2005 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is responding with being loose by bisonbison holdem standards right? That would mean extremely loose in Omaha wouldn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but not for the games most people are playing. However having a VPIP in the 20-25 range is probably suicidal in the tight O8 games (3 or less to the flop). I think it's fine for the extremely loose games you see at the low stakes games.

Rudbaeck 02-22-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It only means extremely loose in limit omaha/8 games.

I'm verifiably tighter in limit O/8 than in hold'em. Which perhaps can lead to 12-tabling O/8? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

random 02-22-2005 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but not for the games most people are playing. However having a VPIP in the 20-25 range is probably suicidal in the tight O8 games (3 or less to the flop). I think it's fine for the extremely loose games you see at the low stakes games.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe I should get outta the PP 10/20 and 20/40 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. I only have 4k hands though.. I'm also nearly 100% self taught, so I could be a total fish.

Rudbaeck 02-22-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I should get outta the PP 10/20 and 20/40 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. I only have 4k hands though.. I'm also nearly 100% self taught, so I could be a total fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Results oriented thinking! Stone him! Stone him! He said Jehovah!

mostsmooth 02-23-2005 10:51 AM

is there a way to add hands to the database that you werent at the table for?
like, can i go to party and get the data for every omaha hand ever played there?

Rudbaeck 02-23-2005 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there a way to add hands to the database that you werent at the table for?
like, can i go to party and get the data for every omaha hand ever played there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you have to see the table to get the histories.

mostsmooth 02-23-2005 11:22 AM

what do you mean see?
i have to be playing on that table? or can i go there and get a history of all the hands on a particular table for the entire time the table was currently active?

Yads 02-23-2005 11:54 AM

You have to have the table open and have observed hand histories enabled in party. Then you can enable collecting observed hand histories in PT. As long as the table stays open Party will record the hand histories.