Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Banned at Poo Mountain (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=197136)

Brown Thumb 02-16-2005 06:47 PM

Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

There is a two-step process here.

1. I got my chat banned. I usually am very vulgar and nasty, but I only remember typing in that "this is Poo Mountain." I really don't think I typed anything else.

2. AFTER my chat was turned off, I started raising all-in every hand. This got me banned (I could not chat at all during this episode).

I was smoking pot, so I might not be completely clear on this.

I asked Poo MOuntain to sent me chat transcripts and they responded as I have posted above.

I am really interested to see what they say.

Again, I want to play at Poo Mountain again. I even set up another account and have been playing today. But, I like my BrownThumb name and I want it back.

Pokeraddict 02-16-2005 06:48 PM

I've played Brown Thumb at 3 of the described rooms. He is funny but can be quite abrasive at times as he admits in his post. He does raise preflop every time, and go all in like that. He ccould call people mf every hand (he may have at some point) but the fact that he creates so much action and thus so much rake makes them idiots for banning him. Any table Brown thumb is on is a great table to be on no matter how much dope he has smoked.

IMO Poker Mountain has made a huge mistake. The tables there were tight and he came some action. He acts like an ass couple of times but then creates massive action at a NL table and they kick him and his money away.

DIDNT YOU WANT FISH???? Is this how you treat them?

Maybe Luckybrit would come to help us understand this policy. If his chat was banned then banning him is something I dont think anyone can understand.

tdarko 02-16-2005 06:48 PM

about 5 months ago a player named "spknsptnk" (or something close to that) was doing this on UB and made me about a grand in a week or so, sure am glad UB doesnt ban players like this. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brown Thumb 02-16-2005 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However, I doubt we are getting the entire story here. If nothing else, who are you on Party Poker again? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-K

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Nick76 on Party. I usually play shorthanded 5/10. When I win, I bump it up and go to 10/20 and sometimes 15/30. I always lose though because I raise every hand.

Pokeraddict 02-16-2005 06:51 PM

Again, I want to play at Poo Mountain again. I even set up another account and have been playing today. But, I like my BrownThumb name and I want it back.

I would be real careful about this but in the mean time im on my way! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

moondogg 02-16-2005 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I welcome Poo Mountain to add their side of the story here. I have nothing to hide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth would the bother. You are less than then irrelevant to them.

[ QUOTE ]

I love P.O.T. and am smoking it right now. You should have some.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your gimmick blows. Try something else.

tdarko 02-16-2005 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am Nick76 on Party. I usually play shorthanded 5/10. When I win, I bump it up and go to 10/20 and sometimes 15/30. I always lose though because I raise every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
are you some trust fund baby or something? where do you get the bread to consistantly lose at these levels, personal i know but very curious.

BusterStacks 02-16-2005 06:56 PM

you seem like a weird dude.

Caruso329 02-16-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But you know what. Whoever brought that point up about Poker Mountain not allowing bad players actually has a valid point. Anyone else up for lobbying against Poker (poo) Mountain and trying to get this guy his account back?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one?

moondogg 02-16-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But you know what. Whoever brought that point up about Poker Mountain not allowing bad players actually has a valid point. Anyone else up for lobbying against Poker (poo) Mountain and trying to get this guy his account back?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me crazy, but I don't buy that the story was this simple. It just doesn't add up, IMHO.