Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=189939)

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 04:47 PM

Re: The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Yeah, but he's going to make more money than you at the tables, whether you like it or not.

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:53 PM

PUPPYKICKER!!!!

TM = CW = S = Lansing = Puppykicker.

FOR SURE.

Check out PuppyKicker's first post: claimed to have a big win rate...AND USED THE WORD "PEDANTIC" AHAHAHHAAAHAHHAH. (Link)

Also, there were suspicions back then that Lansign = Puppykicker. (Someone has already pointed out a link between Mantador and Lansign). Do a serach for "Lansign" and check out some of his posts....oh, and Puppykicker's too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ughh... I forgot about Lansign's whole "Not capping Ace's arguements." Ugly.

The quest continues....

Adam

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 04:54 PM

Re: PUPPYKICKER!!!!

I just laughed my ass off. Sophia, please keep registering. This is hysterical.

Koller 02-04-2005 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Check out PuppyKicker's first post: claimed to have a big win rate... AND USED THE WORD "PEDANTIC" AHAHAHHAAAHAHHAH.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good job adam!

bernie 02-04-2005 05:01 PM

You said this to matador:

[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness - and I mean this sincerely - I think you have a psychological disease. Do you see why? I'll let others elabourate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The quest continues....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your quest for what?

Along with all your work looking through past threads linking them...

Maybe you both deserve each other and the first quote may apply to you. Don't you have anything better to do than get this worked up over this.

It'd be nice to have that much time on my hands.

b

Evan 02-04-2005 05:09 PM

You made JBB's day.

The-Matador 02-04-2005 05:26 PM

Lol wtf is going on on these boards?

You caught me man. Atta go. I am actually a chick posting as a guy, and I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being with nothing better to do with my life. I use big words sometimes, so that you'll be able to see it's really me.

I said I would post a pic, but I can't because I'm a lady and I don't want you to salivate over how superhot I am.

This forum cracks me up.

Monty Cantsin 02-04-2005 06:00 PM

I think you may need help. I'm not joking around or trying to insult you. You are chronically, compulsively trolling this message board. Maybe it's just a way to get attention or maybe you think you're pulling some hilarious stunt or maybe you have serious emotional problems. Frankly, I don't care, I just want you to stop.

Thanks,

/mc

jason_t 02-04-2005 06:06 PM

Brilliant!

The-Matador 02-04-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you may need help. I'm not joking around or trying to insult you. You are chronically, compulsively trolling this message board. Maybe it's just a way to get attention or maybe you think you're pulling some hilarious stunt or maybe you have serious emotional problems. Frankly, I don't care, I just want you to stop.

Thanks,

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said I had no life and that I am a pathetic loser. What more do you want from me!?

Thanks,

/tm