Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Should I hook up with a really tall girl? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=181396)

B00T 01-21-2005 06:07 PM

Re: Should I hook up with a really tall girl?

HIJACK TIME

I'm 5'11 and the chick I am seeing is 4'8. Besides reciting Ludacris' "Feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" line, anyone have any other ideas to take advantage of a discrepancy?

Yeti 01-21-2005 06:38 PM

Excellent.

Daliman 01-21-2005 06:48 PM

Daliwoman = 5'9"
Daliman = 5'8"

I have dated a couple girls that were 6'. All works well. I've always preferred them short, skinny, and busty though. Not an easy combo to pull off, for sure, but the ex was 5'2", 92 lbs and 34C, so it's possible.

brassnuts 01-21-2005 06:56 PM

I got a buddy who is 5'9", the last two girls he has dated are 6' and 6'1".

Edge34 01-21-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

I'm 5'11 and the chick I am seeing is 4'8. Besides reciting Ludacris' "Feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" line, anyone have any other ideas to take advantage of a discrepancy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't start talking about the Yellow Brick Road or humming the Oompa-Loompa song...

Christ, that was lame, even for me. I'm not on today...

lucas9000 01-21-2005 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's the info:

Me 6'5"
Her 6'1"

Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and -- say it with me now -- it's not even close.

VBM 01-21-2005 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall...

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm...has anyone ever seen Mebenhoe and Tyler Durden in the same room at the same time....i think not...

Josh W 01-21-2005 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that. I'm between 6'6" and 6'7", and my girlfriend is 5'0". Definitely takes some getting used to...

Josh

MEbenhoe 01-21-2005 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both of us are very athletic, and she's pretty cute. Seems like it'd be interesting to hook up with a girl that tall...

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm...has anyone ever seen Mebenhoe and Tyler Durden in the same room at the same time....i think not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something?

MEbenhoe 01-21-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HIJACK TIME

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that. I'm between 6'6" and 6'7", and my girlfriend is 5'0". Definitely takes some getting used to...

Josh

[/ QUOTE ]

my shortest was 5'1"