Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Want to keep sore losers from scaring away the fish? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=180131)

OrangeKing 01-20-2005 12:17 PM

Re: Want to keep sore losers from scaring away the fish?

[ QUOTE ]
ILL TELL YOU WHO HAS KNOW CLUE. IS ALL YOU JERKOFFS WHO CALL DOWN ACE KING RELIGIOUSLY NO MATTER WHAT. BUT SINCE YOU ALL SIT AT YOUR COMPUTERS WEARING SHADES AT THE 3/6 PARTY POKER TABLES THAT MAKES YOU COOL. I WILL RUIN ANY FISH THAT COMES TO MY TABLE. YOU PLAY BAD AND BEAT ME EXPECT AN ASS CHEWIN. IF YOU PROS DONT WANNA HEAR IT THEN PUT YOUR HEAD IN A SKLANSKY BOOK AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.

P.S. MY FAVORITE PLAYER IS PHIL HELMUTH ARE YOU AT ALL SURPRISED?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaaha

This was either a funny joke or very disturbing.

barongreenback 01-20-2005 12:34 PM

Is there a chill out forum at this place, because I'm suddenly in need of one.

Onaflag 01-20-2005 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That proves it. He's a troll. That or its an alter indentity of a 2+2er whose prescription ran out and he hasn't made it to the pharmacy yet.

Onaflag...........

on_thg 01-20-2005 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ILL TELL YOU WHO HAS KNOW CLUE. IS ALL YOU JERKOFFS WHO CALL DOWN ACE KING RELIGIOUSLY NO MATTER WHAT. BUT SINCE YOU ALL SIT AT YOUR COMPUTERS WEARING SHADES AT THE 3/6 PARTY POKER TABLES THAT MAKES YOU COOL. I WILL RUIN ANY FISH THAT COMES TO MY TABLE. YOU PLAY BAD AND BEAT ME EXPECT AN ASS CHEWIN. IF YOU PROS DONT WANNA HEAR IT THEN PUT YOUR HEAD IN A SKLANSKY BOOK AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you cross-posted this to Other Other Topics maybe you'd feel the love.

Adde 01-20-2005 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...antURLCode.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. Nice work on your reply though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Adde

CountDuckula 01-20-2005 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever considered switching to decaf?

-Mike

IronDragon1 01-21-2005 03:44 AM

I can assure you that berating players will only result in them playing more aggresively against you in an attempt to make you even more mad.

Also, you know they can disable chat right?

PS Please stop typing in all caps. As if the actual content in your posts wasn't laughable enough

gmanko 01-29-2005 10:13 AM

The only time I say something like anymore is if I can make a sound play with it. Like when someone draws out on me and I get good cards the next hand - one guy limped in UG and called 2 bets back to him when I reraised with pocket aces.

He ends up hitting a backdoor flush on the river and winning a 20 BB pot with 63s. I got pocket jacks on the very next hand and typed "I'll show you to raise me". Of course he thought I was steaming, and won 13 BB back.