Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Vegas Card Rooms: Hottest Waitresses? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=166489)

BottlesOf 12-26-2004 07:40 PM

Re: Vegas Card Rooms: Hottest Waitresses?

Mandalay blows them both away. It's not close.

Borgata is good, so is Palms, but Mandaly is a 14.

RogerZBT 12-26-2004 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do not question God's doing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

God... and underwire.

Photoc 12-26-2004 09:21 PM

Whats with all the Borgata talk? The Borg IS NOT IN VEGAS!!! LOL Take that to the soon to be started "Hottest waitresses in Atlantic City" thread.

Toro 12-26-2004 10:07 PM

Orleans

hoterdoc 12-27-2004 09:03 AM

Surprisingly , I have to agree, as would the two buddies I went with in April '04 - The Orleans.

Probably under represented and under-rated b/c its off of the strip.
They also have some very well run tourneys as well.
doc

RydenStoompala 12-27-2004 10:54 AM

Since you're there today, I will wait until you get back to post your own ratings. Please use a scale of 1-10 and if you know names, you get a gold star beside your avatar. In my humble yet well-researched opinion the Orleans should have won in a vote, followed by Mandalay. Bellagio aint on the radar. First of all, the occassional hot waitress lasts about a week, the room is under-serviced BIG TIME (which is why they quit; they dont make tips when they're always slow) and, most importantly, the Bellagio had that extremely hot dealer with the long, curly, orange-streaked hair and that awesome face working there last time I was in town so the waitresses didn't register. The waitress we had for most of the day wore a pointed hat and rode a broom into the card room.

Rick Diesel 12-27-2004 02:18 PM

I only played at the Excalibur once, but there was a solid 9.5 named Melanie who had fat titties and a sweet ass. She was also very quick with the drinks, which should get bonus points.

randomchamp 12-27-2004 03:16 PM

This thread needs pictures.

SuitedSixes 12-27-2004 08:02 PM

Thanks to all who posted their opinions . . . except for those of you who got off on the Borgata tangent. As much as I would like to earn a gold star and provide some up-to-date ratings (pictures would have been nice, too) I am going to have to allow My Trip Report to tell the whole pathetic story.

offTopic 12-27-2004 08:57 PM

Orleans