Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   A free heads up display (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=148104)

sin808 11-12-2004 04:16 AM

Re: A free heads up display

very nice....I'm looking forward to seeing it in action (and not having game time windows hogging up my screen all the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

amirpc 11-12-2004 04:20 AM

Re: A free heads up display

I just added an option to do that, it was one of those things that was on the list of things to add before release that I kinda pushed outa the way to get this thing up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS - Screw sleep staying up a little longer theres no way I'm gonna be able to sleep with this much to do.

amirpc 11-12-2004 04:29 AM

NEW VERSION UP

Alright guys there is a new version that should fix the overlay bugs and also has the ability to point it at a new database.

There is also a file called default.reg in the zip file, if you would like some sane defaults for the layout of your labels, right click it and select merge and then hit yes to the dialog that pops up.

Also yes I know there is a bit of spam in that bottom list at the moment, you can ignore it as that box will be gone in the first real release.

As always gimme any problems, the best way to reach me is probably AIM at this point.

Jman28 11-12-2004 04:54 AM

QUESTION 4 ANYONE

Can I use this software for SnG play?...

It seems like a 'no', but I had to ask.

Thanks.

-Jman28

amirpc 11-12-2004 04:59 AM

Re: QUESTION 4 ANYONE

Within a week SNG & tourney play will be functional - CT is working on that right now.

Also as a side note, any other things you guys want to see added asap. I'm going to be coding like a fiend, I'm kinda determined to get this sucker in awesome condition so pile 'em on. Me and CT are coding like fiends. He's reworking a lot of the database code and I'm getting stuff fixed as fast as people send them to me.

Let me know if you're having problems because now is the time to get those basic bugs worked out.

So reply to this thread with feature requests!

sin808 11-12-2004 05:04 AM

Re: NEW VERSION UP

Looks like it's working so far. Very nice. Only thing that looks weird to me is the fold BB to steal is coming up -1.#J on most players I have stats on.

CT11 11-12-2004 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I use this software for SnG play?...

It seems like a 'no', but I had to ask.

Thanks.

-Jman28

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly no. PT keeps that in a different table. I don't want to fix the same bugs twice so tournament is withheld until I'm sure about ring games.

~CT

sin808 11-12-2004 05:21 AM

after switching to another table instead of updating (as it had been) it just keeps saying nothing found. I'm not actually seated at this table, though I wasn't on the other and I still had the overlay.

sin808 11-12-2004 05:24 AM

looks like I needed to be seated.

Jman28 11-12-2004 05:28 AM

Thanks... CT thinks that it won't work though according to his reply (or he meant that it'll be a while).

If it could work for SnGs, I'd be really interested in the program and if I found it useful I'd gladly try and compensate you for all your time spent.

I would make requests, but I'm not exactly sure how the program would work for SnGs. If you could explain it, that'd be great but I know you're working hard.. no rush.

I think it's awesome that you guys are doing this, especially for free. Keep up the good work.

-Jman28