Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Party Poker Pattern Mapper (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=133502)

Michael Davis 10-08-2004 04:17 PM

Re: shut up

If you agree to play me 100-200 for eight hours or until you go busst with a professional dealer and beat me, you'll not only have my money, but I'll never post again.

-Michael

Michael Davis 10-08-2004 05:07 PM

Re: shut up

Let them judge for themselves. Here is fearme's entire contribution to 2+2:

quit wasting posts

have u ever won in poker?? and why u always putting my posts down

all goodddddd now

i cant log in the past 2 days, they got my cash too

but i know what ur talking about like runner straight w/low pair

also regular value bets like bottom pair or something really weak when sh

cracked aces other day took a 800$ pot finally, after gettting my aces cracked 4 times

im crushing online 15-30- 30-60(4tables), but this whole year im barely up from live play at 20-40 to 40-80(only 40-80 now days), the 40-80 games i play on are usually weak to sometimes semitough but i just cant seem to get anything going, i dont understand why because b4 playing online i only played live and am well versed in tells and poker theory. anyone else going through this????? its frustrating

or do they do that points thing only

guess if u win gotta take some heat

hi

im 23 and i am awinning poker player

ive gotten numerous opinions on what i do, been called a lowlife(jokingly) by a friend but i got pissed off, others tell me i got a kick ass job, but i also notice when we are in home games ppl always want me to lose and will say stuff like i dont work for my money, i feel like im looked down upon or ppl are just hating cuz im banking it. do u professionals deal w/ this??? i hate this cuz i study so hard in this game, just like most ppl go to school to study(i didnt), but im looked at like a bum

why wont party open more??? whats up w/ 2 30-60's, will they ever add more 30's or bigger limits?? i think they lose out on players because of this, i think everyone here should email them if u play on party even if u dont play that high a limit because it will draw the better players to the higher games and more fish for u at the lower limits

actually i was thinking about getting serious in stocks, bought and read about 20 stock books a year ago, made a little money? 1000$ but it was good for the amount i invested but after messing around making stupid moves and only being up a 1000, only cuz i bought one kick ass stock(UPL) i realized stocks are kinda tough and i wanted a change in investment, ive picked 3 winners and 6 losers so far and made 1000$ only because i made a decent amount of upl and sem but i feel it was mostly luck..

they make it sound good, i might buy it also (In a post about bot software...)

helo?

who thinks these games are a joke? played there for 2 days on the 20-40 and have found fish galore, along w/ a few good players but i feel these are weaker than the 15-30 party

what should i do with all this excess cash i am making? scared of stocks, bank has low interest, i know the absolute minimum about investing money, I HEARD buying real estate in arizona is cheap right now and a good investment,, opinions???

So, there you have it, if you can decipher it.

-Michael