Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Zoo posters (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=122452)

The Fabulous Champ 09-10-2004 10:35 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

GrannyMae 09-10-2004 10:42 AM

Re: Zoo posters

BreakenPlayer thinks he's funny, but his posts are lame. I challenge anyone to find an informative post from Breakeven.

BEP is the greatest 2+2 detective that ever lived. he rarely posts here, but when he does, it is gold. his sense of humor is great.

back to the original post tho. whether people believe it or not, i read a ton of stuff in the other forums. what generally leads me to read them is because there are posts there from PROLIFIC zoo posters that i am interested in reading.

the point is that we have some amazingly talented players here that have no problem yukking it up here, then engaging in a theory battle on another forum. these posters kill the hypothesis you were asserting.

finally, i think we need a "notes feature" on this forum. i don't remember you being such an anal knob, 1-800. if i could keep these notes it would help me a bunch.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/creator.gif

GrannyMae 09-10-2004 10:45 AM

And I don't post here often, because I'm making well over 1k daily.

i'm soooo happy for you. however, your theory is garbage.

when people are broke, you don't see them posting on poker forums. there may be one or two exceptions, but when they can't play cards, the last thing they want to do is talk to a bunch of people that ARE able to play. when players go broke, they retreat to their problems, not post at the zoo.

daryn 09-10-2004 10:46 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I don't live with my mom. But Daryn still lives with his mommy.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is 100% true.

morgant 09-10-2004 11:49 AM

jay, this makes no sense, but it seems like an attempt on bashing this forum?! why bite the hand that feeds, you troll this forum all day for affiliates? second, i understand that you are very young(most of the time that goes hand in hand with maturity) and drunk atm so no offense taken from me....

morg.

Lori 09-10-2004 11:53 AM

the majority of the time have no idea about the group forum's topic (poker in this case)

Seems like you actually have no idea what the topic is either, this is a gambling forum, not a poker one.

Lori

thomastem 09-10-2004 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Best Wishes,

GrannyMae
(worst offender, and damn proud of it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny let's not get carried away now. Maybe you are the second worst offender.

thomastem 09-10-2004 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BreakevenPlayer is the worst offender. He has no life and his nightly entertainment consists of reading this forum.

BreakenPlayer thinks he's funny, but his posts are lame. I challenge anyone to find an informative post from Breakeven.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another attack, thomastem? Please limit yourself to one personal attack per week, and you already attacked Al Capone jr in the gossip forum this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a geek. I haven't seen this gossip post but Al Capone knows it wasn't me. Go home.

GrannyMae 09-10-2004 12:04 PM

why bite the hand that feeds

this is exactly why i took exception to this. i guarantee that most of his income has come from the zoo, not the psyc forum. 1800, did you think if you "cleaned this place up" you would get more sign-ups?

you have the nerve to post this in your profile, but you bitch at us for stepping outside the scope/rules of posting on-topic?

&gt;&gt;&gt;Bio Kicking back 25% to all players on empire. PM me.

seems like you should be kissing our ass, not kicking our ass

Thythe 09-10-2004 12:11 PM

And he has "Affiliate" in his location. What a joke.