Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Theory (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Biggest Pot Won At A Level (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=119539)

Big Country 09-03-2004 12:17 PM

Re: Biggest Pot Won At A Level

if the queen high str8 isn't the nuts.... then what is in your opinion?

Al Mirpuri 09-12-2004 04:13 AM

The biggest pot that I have won at

25c/50c 5CS $11.35 = 22.7 bb

(I had trip nines and some joker convinced himself that he was winning!)

JasonM 09-12-2004 04:38 AM

Probably the largest pot in terms of big bets that I have ever seen was 15/30 at Canterbury.

5 Players pre flop for 5 bets, blinds folded.

Flop 258

Capped on the flop, all 5 players called.

Turn 6

Capped on turn, 4 players.

River 3

Bet, all players call to button who raises, everyone calls.

Button 74o
Other three had AA, KK and QQ

Final pot $1615 or slightly more than 53 big bets.

akh911007 09-12-2004 11:19 AM

Is there an easy way to find the biggest pots won in PokerTracker?

jerome baker 09-12-2004 12:08 PM

46 bb. limit holdem.
capped preflop, flop, turn, and river.

side note: the one's doing the raising and reraising was me (nut flush draw) and someone who folded on the river. i capped the turn even on a draw. on the river, top pair (not even top kicker called 4 bets).

unagi 09-12-2004 10:11 PM

I profited (not net, but profit) $262 on a pot at .50/1 PP once - depending if you are calling BB as Big Blinds, or Big Bets, it's either 262 Big Blinds or 131 Big Bets (I know it's generally big bets, but some in this thread have referred to it as big blinds instead). Either way, quite a monster for that level. The three big stacks collided at that table and I came out on top (having the other two entirely covered) with the nut straight (flopped it, vs. a set... and a crazy guy with only top pair).

Best part about it all was that I had 56o in the big blind and saw the flop for no extra charge (234 flop, stack of about $130-140 had a set of 4s, we both slowplayed our hands and a Q came on turn. 44 took action and pushed all-in, stack with about $100 called with Q9 (??? guess he was tired), everyone else folded, and I called to take it down. Of course a lot of other action in there, but that's the general idea - I actually played it quite poorly, but it worked out in the end and I was extremely pleased.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd post it right now, but not at the computer with PT at the moment.

TonyBlair 09-12-2004 10:25 PM

I do try to curb my cynicism but this time I just can't. This has got to be the most bland thread I have ever read. Pointless bad beat stories don't even intoxicate me with as much late night boredom as this post. An absolute disgrace.

TripleH68 09-13-2004 01:39 AM

$5-$10 HE live game. $224 pot($230 minus rake, 23BB). Turned the nut flush beating straight, lower flush and redraw to the straight flush. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PokerSlut 09-13-2004 01:57 AM

Friday night I won a ~300BB pot playing pot limit holdem no max buy-in and deep stacks at the table helped a lot.

In the NL game last night someone won a similar sized pot despite the fact that there was a 60BB max buy-in.

jdl22 09-13-2004 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there an easy way to find the biggest pots won in PokerTracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Go to the game notes tab, click get all. Wait for it to get all your games and then click "Pot" on the top. This will only sort by $$$ so if you want all of them you have to filter out each limit that you play to get the largest bb pot.