Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Strange Empire bonus...is it legit? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=107237)

cold_cash 07-28-2004 02:01 PM

Re: Strange Empire bonus...is it legit?

Those hosers. This is the one I received when I emailed and asked about it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ron,

Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to your email, we have checked the records and see that the "JULYEXTRA" bonus is not available.

However, we do see that you are a special player on our site and therefore we offer you a 20% First Deposit Bonus (to a maximum of $100) on your next deposit through iGM-Pay. It will be a release-restricted bonus and all you have to do is play the required number of raked hands (five times the bonus amount)within a specified time so that the bonus amount is credited to your Real Money Balance. The bonus code for the deposit is "IGMPAY".

Just make the deposit and get back to us so that we can issue the bonus to your account!!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pranitha
Poker Customer Care
------------------------------------------------------------

I use Neteller, so this one won't work for me.

Should I try the JULYEXTRA one and see, or just not even bother?

DrSavage 07-28-2004 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It does look fishy. I emailed info@empirepoker.com about this, let's see what they know. Strange that they would send email on such short notice, it takes time for most people to get $1K into a website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting us.

This is regarding your e-mail about the bonus JULYEXTRA.

Yes, this is the valid/ongoing bonus for our esteemed Empire Poker players. As per the bonus guidelines, this is a 10% up to the maximum if $100 bonus. Hence, make a deposit between July 29th, 00:00 ET till July 31st, 11:59 PM ET, use the bonus code JULYEXTRA and claim the bonus.

TylerD 07-28-2004 02:10 PM

Typical. I emailed them as soon as I posted the thread and I still haven't had a reply.

jasonHoldEm 07-28-2004 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
esteemed Empire Poker players

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of you that got the bonus actually play regularly at Empire? I got it as well, but haven't played at empire in a month or more, I wonder if this is a targeted bonus at inactive accounts?

J

Thythe 07-28-2004 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of you that got the bonus actually play regularly at Empire? I got it as well, but haven't played at empire in a month or more, I wonder if this is a targeted bonus at inactive accounts?

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got the e-mail, haven't played there since the last reload which I think was the SUMMER15 one.

Pokeraddict 07-28-2004 02:21 PM

I got the same email but it was sent from ep@empirepoker.com but I do not get a popup when i log in.

DrSavage 07-28-2004 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on a regular basis.

cold_cash 07-28-2004 02:25 PM

I haven't played at Empire for a long time; I cleared the last bonus and completely cashed out, at least 6 months (probably longer) ago.

Of course, in the email reply I got, they told me I didn't qualify for this one, but I'm going to try it anyway.

Sons-a-bitches

ohkanada 07-28-2004 02:25 PM

Maybe the popup won't happen until you can actually make the deposit which would be midnight tonight.

Ken

cold_cash 07-28-2004 02:32 PM

I just got another email saying the person who replied to my first one was "unaware of this bonus promotion" but that it is in fact legit and I qualify for it.

Of course, I made my deposit before I realized I needed to wait until tomorrow, so now I'm back to the emailing thing. Great.