Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Question for syntax and other Zerorake supporters (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=103722)

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 03:56 PM

Re: Question for syntax and other Zerorake supporters

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys really are quick to find a mystery when you have no clues. I told you before, I'll tell you again. At the RGP board, the Zerorake dude posted he would give everyone who sat at an Omaha table that night a free 20 bucks. No strings attached. It looks like 50 people took him up on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not doubting that this offer happened, but i can't find it in all of my searches.

Can you please provide the link from the other day where the zero rake offer of free money was made? It will help your credibility if you can show us that the post even existed.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know how to do links, but heres a copy of it from RGP.

From: ZeroRake.com Cardroom Manager (manager@actionpoker.com)
Subject: Re: Again, ZeroRake (Let me sweeten the pot! free $20)
View: Complete Thread (3 articles)
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-13 15:57:29 PST

I love you ALL!

I think this is FANTASTIC idea! Let me sweeten the pot. EVERYBODY who
shows at the Omaha table at 10 PM Eastern Time TONIGHT July 13, 2004 will
get $20.

I will make sure each player who plays tonight get $20 dropped into their
account. No strings attached, all I ask is that you enjoy yourself and
play some poker.

See you all at 10 PM Eastern. If this works, I will do it again!

Spread the word,

Mark Sherwood
Cardroom Manager

OrangeHeat 07-17-2004 04:00 PM

Alobar, Syntax, Synergistic Explosions all have a piece of zerorake. They are shills - how many posts they have and when they registered doesn't matter now - all you have to do is read their posts over the last month.

Orange

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are over 300 poker sites operating now. As far as I know, since the beginning of internet poker began, only a handful of sites have folded. And of those, only a couple have refused to pay what was owed to players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you just look foolish, uninformed, or are a huge liar.

Let's stick with Just The Facts. You state there are over 300 poker sites and are using that number as a basis to show that the failed sites make up a tiny percentage so by the numbers it is safe.

I challenge you to list 100 sites here. Maybe you can come close to 60 or 70, but 300?

There are not 300 sites and therefore your arguments have no more credibility. It is time to replace yourself with another alias after this ridiculous statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://action.pokerpulse.com/rooms.htm

The above link lists 212 and they don't even list them all. So I guess you look rediculous now bucko! ROTFLMOL

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar, Syntax, Synergistic Explosions all have a piece of zerorake. They are shills - how many posts they have and when they registered doesn't matter now - all you have to do is read their posts over the last month.

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

And you are a liar or just afraid of what might be. So are you another panicked affilliate worried about their income stream?

Army Eye 07-17-2004 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And you are a liar or just afraid of what might be. So are you another panicked affilliate worried about their income stream?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is the same way every ZeroRake shill responds. It must be in the handbook.

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is the same way every ZeroRake shill responds. It must be in the handbook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I know you are an idiot, since you call me a shill. So why do you all call anyone who posts positively about not paying rakes a shill? Is that in the poker affiliates newsletter this week? ROTFLMOL

Just The Facts 07-17-2004 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The above link lists 212 and they don't even list them all. So I guess you look rediculous now bucko! ROTFLMOL

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of the 70 Apex Poker rooms are live? How many of the 60 from the ARC network are live? How many of the 15 from Tiger Gaming are live? Do you understand the difference between a poker room and a prop entrance or a reserved skin that is not live?

You are a moron my friend. List the live action poker rooms that currently take deposits and have a player base.

Put your tail back between your legs and crawl back to your 6 handed game. Keep your eye on that rake meter, I bet you are getting rich. Although I suspect that it is not about those pennies, but about fleecing everyone of their deposits when the base is up.

212 does not equal 300. Real rooms do not even come close to 212. Anyway, I suspect it will be 211 listed soon after you have zero players at zero rake.

Army Eye 07-17-2004 04:33 PM

Yes sir, anyone who is sick and tired of hundreds of zerorake posts on 2+2 and RGP, from people whose entire post count consists of nothing but obnoxious ZeroRake advocating, must be an affiliate. Tell me more, Holmes.

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of the 70 Apex Poker rooms are live? How many of the 60 from the ARC network are live? How many of the 15 from Tiger Gaming are live? Do you understand the difference between a poker room and a prop entrance or a reserved skin that is not live?

You are a moron my friend. List the live action poker rooms that currently take deposits and have a player base.

Put your tail back between your legs and crawl back to your 6 handed game. Keep your eye on that rake meter, I bet you are getting rich. Although I suspect that it is not about those pennies, but about fleecing everyone of their deposits when the base is up.

212 does not equal 300. Real rooms do not even come close to 212. Anyway, I suspect it will be 211 listed soon after you have zero players at zero rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant help it if you dont want to face the facts. Just shows everyone how foolish you are trying to argue an invalid point when proven wrong.

Synergistic Explosions 07-17-2004 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes sir, anyone who is sick and tired of hundreds of zerorake posts on 2+2 and RGP, from people whose entire post count consists of nothing but obnoxious ZeroRake advocating, must be an affiliate. Tell me more, Holmes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the way that you attack every poster who likes the idea of not paying rakes is what gave you away. Every single poster too.