Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   How much do i suck? Please vote (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388017)

runner4life7 11-30-2005 06:06 AM

Re: How much do i suck? Please vote

your two october graphs dont match up, but on a serious note i dont know much about 10/20 but i am sure variance is a factor. Make sure not to change your play because of this.

einbert 11-30-2005 07:33 AM

Try a new game. NLHE is fun.

Not that you can't beat LHE, obviously you have beat it for quite a bit of money. But a new game might allow you to be more refreshed and relaxed. You might have gotten into a rut with LHE. When I run bad I switch games. Maybe the same would work for you.

PokerBob 11-30-2005 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Try a new game.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i did just scortch BK in Chinese poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PokerBob 11-30-2005 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If the start of your downswing corresponds to when you moved to 6 max maybe you just aren't very good at 6 max yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe...but i first moved to 6max in May and had 85K hands at 5/10 at +1.3BB/100, although that is a small sample.

bicyclekick 11-30-2005 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try a new game.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i did just scortch BK in Chinese poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm on a -400+ point swing in that damn game right now ugh.

einbert 11-30-2005 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I am wrong, but over 240K hands you are winning 1 BB/100. That ain't bad by any means.

If I am reading your graph correctly, you have won about $17K in a game where the average player loses money to the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerBob 11-30-2005 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
move down.

[/ QUOTE ]

done. i have over 20K hands at 3/6 6max.

Schneids 11-30-2005 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try a new game.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm on a -400+ point swing in that damn game right now ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

BK you seriously suck at Chinese, esp when you are drinking. You choose the wrong swing decisions and when you're drunk you practically tell us your hand through verbal tells and physical tells. It is very easy to set up hands to sweep you when you are doing this.

krishanleong 11-30-2005 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I basically wouldn't have tried to tough it out as long as you did at 10/20 with only a 500 bet roll. It's not an easy game. I think you have done well to move down and rebuild. Keep plugging along.

[/ QUOTE ]

roll was never that small.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I misread the graph. Apologies.

Krishan

danzasmack 11-30-2005 11:38 AM

that's what you get for changing your 2+2 name

You should try that whole video craze. Seeing a hand unfold and reading about it are completely different things.