Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ISOP Cancellation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199158)

deacsoft 02-20-2005 07:08 PM

Re: ISOP Cancellation

*bumpy*

stabn 02-21-2005 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

He only said to be on time next month and there will another humor article this issue. I can't verify who the author is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean the dude wrote a strategy article? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...

Thanks for all your hard work on this granny, even if it didn't work out. Like most forumers i was pretty pscyhed to see this get off the ground.

Adde 02-21-2005 04:31 PM

Too bad to hear, G&j. I'm not really a tourny guy, but planned to hook up with RV anyway (despite the FL connection) and give it a shot for the sake of Zoo spirit. I'll do the same when you guys and grans pick it up again in the future.

Adde

actyper 02-22-2005 02:16 PM

Thats too bad, was looking forward to a large wsop style online tourney.

TruePoker CEO 02-22-2005 04:49 PM

I do not think the idea was too late at all. It is rather the case that successfully organizing such a collective action is very difficult .... and maybe impossible in this industry whatever the timing.

There is validity to the point that Brick & Mortar events are an alternative marketing tool for sites, but they are not as direct a concept or as economically efficient concept as would be a successful ISOP.

As a marketing idea, an ISOP certainly works from a site's perspective, so long as a reputable forum like 2+2 is available for publicizing it to an avid target group. (I am afraid that some of the sites did not appreciate the target group here or the benefits of collective action in this instance.)

David

lorinda 05-08-2005 01:32 PM

Thats too bad, was looking forward to a large wsop style online tourney.

So you stole the idea? gl.

Lori

Freudian 05-08-2005 01:50 PM

Without trying you will never know if it can be done.

Edit: didn't notice it was an old topic. Ah, doesn't matter.

Jurollo 05-08-2005 02:20 PM

The ISOP was cancelled?!?! Next thing you know we'll be landing people on the moon! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
~Justin

Freudian 05-08-2005 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ISOP was cancelled?!?! Next thing you know we'll be landing people on the moon! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Who among us hasn't lost a few months of time when we find ourselves drugged out in a Turkish whorehouse and no idea how we got there?

KaneKungFu123 05-08-2005 03:23 PM

can someone link me to a thread explaining what ISOP is exactly?