Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Facebook/Myspace Friends I'd Sleep With Test! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390196)

Tron 12-03-2005 04:02 AM

Re: The Facebook/Myspace Friends I\'d Sleep With Test!

95 out of the 127 uniqe females between my Facebook and MySpace for 74.8%.

MasterShakes 12-03-2005 04:09 AM

Is it strange that I had absolutely no clue at all of what MySpace was (before I read this thread)?

tpir90036 12-03-2005 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it strange that I had absolutely no clue at all of what MySpace was (before I read this thread)?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

tonypaladino 12-03-2005 05:00 AM

80% Myspace
20% facebook

Yeti 12-03-2005 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of Joblo?

MasterShakes 12-03-2005 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of Joblo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I go there for dvd release dates.

TheRover 12-03-2005 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't either until I saw it mentioned here a couple weeks ago. Now I'm seriously thinking it might be worth signing up even though I hate these type of things...

ZeeJustin 12-03-2005 06:30 PM

Ok, this then begs the question, why don't more people sleep with their friends?!

Like you know there were times where Rachel hadn't gotten any in a couple of weeks and would have settled for sleeping w/ Chandler (which would have obviously made him very happy). So why didn't it happen!??!

daryn 12-03-2005 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this then begs the question, why don't more people sleep with their friends?!

Like you know there were times where Rachel hadn't gotten any in a couple of weeks and would have settled for sleeping w/ Chandler (which would have obviously made him very happy). So why didn't it happen!??!

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish man. they don't always cooperate. they're not usually rational like guys. they can't just say, ok let's just get our bang on and then go back to being friends.

peachy 12-03-2005 06:33 PM

u have no option for the girls that would do most of the guys and some of the girls!!