Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What has been your best month yet in NL, is this possible? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=209603)

TheWorstPlayer 03-09-2005 09:09 PM

Re: What has been your best month yet in NL, is this possible?

Yeah. Change suits. Make the flop K86 instead of K75. Make the stack sizes of people not in the hand different. Stuff like that. Makes it harder to find in PT.

jtr 03-09-2005 09:24 PM

My god, this is Machiavellian. Is it worth the effort to disguise your identity? I figure I don't need to know exactly who the strong posters are as their play will tend to hint at their abilities within 100 hands or so. Am I badly wrong? Are you guys going around targeting 2+2ers and check-raising them all-in for laughs?

Yeti 03-09-2005 09:27 PM

Doesn't matter that much, I'm just being anal about it.

tbach24 03-09-2005 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys going around targeting 2+2ers and check-raising them all-in for laughs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah

TheWorstPlayer 03-09-2005 10:16 PM

At higher stakes it matters more. And fewer hands go to showdown. So having a hand (or a bunch of hands) where you see hole cards even when they are folded and you get a player's complete train of thought on every decision makes a big difference.

VayaConDios 03-09-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys going around targeting 2+2ers and check-raising them all-in for laughs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you're an absolute beast at .01/.02

MarkL444 03-09-2005 10:24 PM

this is not a matter of limit vs no limit. its just a matter of stakes. was it bk that said that?? well, hes currently taking shots at the 200/400. i dont know the best way to compate that to NL, but thats at least 25/50NL. with enough skill, making 50k in a month at that level probably wouldnt be out of the ordinary.

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me to stick to NL

[/ QUOTE ]

you saying this tells me you like playing NL more. stick to NL.

tbach24 03-09-2005 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a huge tool that nobody likes and I should leave the forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah

AncientPC 03-10-2005 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is not a matter of limit vs no limit. its just a matter of stakes. was it bk that said that?? well, hes currently taking shots at the 200/400. i dont know the best way to compate that to NL, but thats at least 25/50NL. with enough skill, making 50k in a month at that level probably wouldnt be out of the ordinary.

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me to stick to NL

[/ QUOTE ]

you saying this tells me you like playing NL more. stick to NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe BK is on a hot streak and has hit 50k for the month of March already.

jhall23 03-10-2005 01:06 AM

Don't worry man, I would never do that. That is your perogative if you want people to know your username not mine.

If you could post some hands and change details so people don't figure your handle out I am sure most of us would greatly appreciate seeing some good higher stacks 6max hands.