Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Full TIlt Poker Invitational (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384451)

SoftcoreRevolt 11-24-2005 07:28 PM

Re: Full TIlt Poker Invitational

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This was taped and already been broadcasted months ago. I don't know why they say this is live. I've seen this show already, meaning that this airing is a re-run. It was the same players, same results. They are airing every single hand without editing so I guess this is 'live' in a sense, but it was not taped today or a few days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's another event. You could have checked the FTP site to be sure. The players aren't the same, nor is the number of players.. Didn't clonie win the first one?

-kyo

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristy Gazes won the first one.

Iconoclastic 11-24-2005 07:36 PM

whoops. wrong event. too much fulltilt

11-24-2005 07:56 PM

It'd be a lot cooler if they managed to squeeze more than two hands between commercials.

MeanGreenTT 11-24-2005 08:00 PM

Taping it via DVR right now, it's being aired on FSN in Tampa [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The ONLY way to watch poker events is DVR, WAY too many commercials!

Vuron00 11-24-2005 08:04 PM

I love how they can show the cards as soon as they're dealt. I wonder how they implanted the microchips in the cards.

It seems like a pretty good show so far. I'm not sure how the general viewing public would like it, but it seems pretty good for the hardcore crowd.

pokerbo 11-24-2005 08:08 PM

Is there any sites that show live updates for this event, as I'm in europe I cannot see this live..

Does anyone know who has the chip lead and do you think Ivey can win two in a row?

byronkincaid 11-24-2005 08:13 PM

if you're in england it's live on sky sports 1. Roy the Boy just said Juanda's AJ raise pre flop then check check fold against Hanson's KQ? was embarresing.

Kevmath 11-24-2005 08:14 PM

Ulliott's been in front from the start. I haven't been watching too closely but he's certainly been the aggressor so far.

Pedigree 11-24-2005 08:14 PM

I'm so pissed off right now. If it was Maryland-Gonzaga men's basketball I'd understand. But this? *is disgusted*

pokerbo 11-24-2005 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're in england it's live on sky sports 1. Roy the Boy just said Juanda's AJ raise pre flop then check check fold against Hanson's KQ? was embarresing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put sky 1 on but nothing are you sure its not on another channel