Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The eating habits of Schneids (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386109)

handsome 11-27-2005 02:01 PM

Re: The eating habits of Schneids

No BBQ, no seafood = Schneids is out of his mind.

Evan 11-27-2005 02:44 PM

Have you ever talked to him about Davani's? I think Schneids is the only person in the world that would argue the best Italian food can be found in MN.

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's young, right? Wait until he hits 35 or so and he HAS to eat better because his metabolism slows down.

[/ QUOTE ]

35?? hell that [censored] starts at 25

haakee 11-27-2005 03:14 PM

He must be a [censored] midwesterner. I was once one too. My palate became much more refined after moving to California.

daryn 11-27-2005 03:14 PM

whoa.. schneids, are you in vegas right now? i am.

Schneids 11-27-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever talked to him about Davani's? I think Schneids is the only person in the world that would argue the best Italian food can be found in MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting about Cossetta's -- that is much more important to my argument.

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting about Cossetta's -- that is much more important to my argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have "Fazolis" there?

NLSoldier 11-27-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

Alobar 11-27-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, snap!

citanul 11-27-2005 06:36 PM

don't worry. he'll probably wisen up about this stuff after his first heart attack.