Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kind of a date, how does it sound? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391950)

tonypaladino 12-05-2005 04:53 PM

Re: Kind of a date, how does it sound?

Take her out for drinks, get her a roofie coolata.

Gunny Highway 12-05-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has worked pretty well for me in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. If you had anything at all that worked well for you in the past, you would never have made this post.

craig r 12-05-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take her out for drinks, get her a roofie coolata.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh..."The Tony Paladino Guide To Dating". It is only $9.95 and if you act now you get free Space Bags and a Magic Bullet. Mods, please delete if this is considered spam.

craig

12-05-2005 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. If you had anything at all that worked well for you in the past, you would never have made this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh, call it but you are wrong. How else do you pick up girls at parties besides showing them with your eyes what you want. Also I did have a FWB relationship even though I didn't want to be friends with her, it just kind of happened earlier. These relationships never work out and it just involves one person ignoring the other. So, I don't know why I am trying to ruin what I have going for me now, but I am.

Gunny Highway 12-05-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh, call it but you are wrong. How else do you pick up girls at parties besides showing them with your eyes what you want. Also I did have a FWB relationship even though I didn't want to be friends with her, it just kind of happened earlier. These relationships never work out and it just involves one person ignoring the other. So, I don't know why I am trying to ruin what I have going for me now, but I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rescind my BS call. Clearly you already know what you're doing.

irishpint 12-05-2005 05:16 PM

why not just knock her out w/ ether and then impregnate her? she's yours from then on out!

12-05-2005 05:21 PM

I can get some chloroform pretty easy from lab [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

12-06-2005 12:50 AM

Her pooper will be toight if you do