Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   If there was ever a time to fold a boat... (NL400 6/max) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388522)

Big_Jim 11-30-2005 05:25 PM

Re: If there was ever a time to fold a boat... (NL400 6/max)

Do you wanna stack off on the flop with AA/KK? I do.

ahnuld 11-30-2005 05:25 PM

we see AK with one spade alot here. I insta call. Anwone who wants to fold is crazy. we only need to win once in 3.5 times. I promise we are ahead at least 1 in three times and therefore insta call that shiiiiiit

yvesaint 11-30-2005 05:29 PM

yea dude call this is AsKs, AK w/one spade like a bajillion times here

also bet more on the turn

also raise flop

ansky451 11-30-2005 05:31 PM

FWIW, I think this is AA more than it is AK. I'm not saying that it isn't AK enough to call here with comfort, but I think I will be shown AA here a lot.

niko421 11-30-2005 05:34 PM

he is not announcing AA... AJ is is very real, Aspade. I don't think he has AA... and if he does.. he paid(no implied) for his longshot draw. It is a short handed game, so pre flop raising standards are much less then in a full ring. The only hand I fear is AJ, or KQ(is great for us), both of which are real raising hands in short handed games. I call, and hope he slow played the flush... which is what it looks like... appeared weak on turn, then called. Or a hand like QQ KK or AQ AK.

ansky451 11-30-2005 05:38 PM

I think AJ is also all but impossible. Listen, its 6 max, and its nl400, but people don't repop preflop OOP with KQ or AJ, almost ever.

If he is the type that would do this, I think I would have noticed by now if he was reraising with all sorts of crappy hands pf.

JMP300z 11-30-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he can have any two spades.. i'm not reading too much into pre flop action cuz the guys in this game jack it up like crazy pre flop

[/ QUOTE ]
eh. not too much really.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is party...yes they do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...

-JP

ansky451 11-30-2005 05:41 PM

NL 400 for the most part, is a loose passive game. It isn't high- or low enough- for it to be super aggressive.

4_2_it 11-30-2005 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he is not announcing AA... AJ is is very real, Aspade. I don't think he has AA... and if he does.. he paid(no implied) for his longshot draw. It is a short handed game, so pre flop raising standards are much less then in a full ring. The only hand I fear is AJ, or KQ(is great for us), both of which are real raising hands in short handed games. I call, and hope he slow played the flush... which is what it looks like... appeared weak on turn, then called. Or a hand like QQ KK or AQ AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to see monsters under the bed, but I can see playing JJ this way. He wants you to think he has AK with a single spade (or maybe he does) because you get a standard CB followed a check/call on the turn and a push on the river ace. Smells like AK, but I suspect it might be a monster.

Having said that I still call with TT because I am not disciplined enough (yet) to lay this hand down.

JMP300z 11-30-2005 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NL 400 for the most part, is a loose passive game. It isn't high- or low enough- for it to be super aggressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we playing int he same 2/4 6 max party?...PF theres a lot of RR'ing, a lot of crap minraises on the flop, a lot of autobets when you check the turn?

-JP