Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Absolute raking from pots that never see a flop (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360146)

kiddj 10-18-2005 03:42 PM

Re: Absolute raking from pots that never see a flop

[ QUOTE ]
i am noticing that the bonus account isnt reflecting the amount of hands that i am playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I noticed the same thing. I emailed support, no response yet.

primetime32 10-18-2005 03:52 PM

Bonus counter is definitely off. And i have signed on and off a couple of times today and noticed that they had a "new update" download each time. So there is definitely something going on. I am sure it will all work out in the end, just have to be patient.

arkady 10-18-2005 04:12 PM

Update

I have a somewhat reliable source telling me that this is indeed a bug. They are feverishly working to fix it.

imported_azalin 10-18-2005 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am noticing that the bonus account isnt reflecting the amount of hands that i am playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They changed it to contributed rake (i saw this in another post) .. Other hands dont count towards the bonus. Yes it sucks.

primetime32 10-18-2005 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They changed it to contributed rake (i saw this in another post) .. Other hands dont count towards the bonus. Yes it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you see that? that changes everything over there.

edit: I just saw it over at bonuswhores. Its not official yet, but its not looking good.

I suppose that since they don't deduct the bonuses from the MGR this isnt THAT big of a deal. but it still sucks.

silencio 10-18-2005 06:48 PM

Hey PokerEveryDay, can you tell the guys up there in managment to add some 2+2 books to the AP shop ?

DeezNutz3 10-18-2005 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The poker room manger spoke in the chat saying there is an error and the people at the table will get a freeroll plus some money added to compensate for there screw up. I guess a software "upgrade" is coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing this 75/150 game and was assured we would get compensated by a freeroll or something of that nature. It was assured that it was a software glitch and the increase rake is just to be comparable to other sites big limits (party $5 rake I assume). They also said the 50/100 game will be back.

J_B 10-18-2005 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In addition, though the max rake does not seem to have gone up, they are maxing in smaller pots (less than 1 BB, so almost EVERY pot is maxxed).

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you have a pot less than 1 BB?

Is this when the BB forgets to post, but the SB posts anyways and folds?

Or are you playing 1 max tables and only posting a SB?

jman220 10-18-2005 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In addition, though the max rake does not seem to have gone up, they are maxing in smaller pots (less than 1 BB, so almost EVERY pot is maxxed).

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you have a pot less than 1 BB?

Is this when the BB forgets to post, but the SB posts anyways and folds?

Or are you playing 1 max tables and only posting a SB?

[/ QUOTE ]

BB= Big bet, which is 2x the big blind, meaning a folded around Small blind and Big Blind would be .75 BB, or less than a BB.

J_B 10-18-2005 08:02 PM

Ummm.. yeh... My mistake.. I definately should not play this tired. thanks for pointing it out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]