Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: STTF NYC Get together (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386454)

citanul 11-28-2005 01:40 PM

Re: OT: STTF NYC Get together

it's the cloak.

burningyen 11-28-2005 01:50 PM

For a place that's good and cheap and that can handle a big group, I suggest Village Yokocho down on 9th St. & 3rd Ave. Japanese bar food, with some Korean stuff too. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going yet.

There's also Lombardi's for great pizza on Spring and Mott.

pokerdirty 11-28-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's the cloak.

[/ QUOTE ]

i gotta git me one of them.

pokerlaw 11-28-2005 04:03 PM

some good places were mentioned so far, I would like to add one more, its called Croxley Ales House (Link) and its in the village. burger type menu, can get food for $15 and $5 beers, of which they have a wide selection. I think a place along the lines of this rather than a full out restaurant would be better.

citanul 11-28-2005 05:04 PM

you get a chance to call the 2nd bbq location i put up? the burger/bar type place posted near the bottom of the thread also seems fine to me, i almost posted it as well. the area is really rife with things approximating or actually being lounges as well, so we could chill/drink at those if we wanted.

durron597 11-28-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you get a chance to call the 2nd bbq location i put up? the burger/bar type place posted near the bottom of the thread also seems fine to me, i almost posted it as well. the area is really rife with things approximating or actually being lounges as well, so we could chill/drink at those if we wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was waiting for you to make an executive decision, since we have a lot of good ideas now.

citanul 11-28-2005 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was waiting for you to make an executive decision, since we have a lot of good ideas now.

[/ QUOTE ]

gah.

durron597 11-28-2005 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gah.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am at work you know, I don't spend all day reading this forum.....

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

vinyard 11-28-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am at work you know, I don't spend all day reading this forum.....

[/ QUOTE ] Cit's working, too! Just ask him and he'll tell you all about it

citanul 11-28-2005 05:20 PM

dude, i am boringly entering data about all transcripted speaches my boss has made in the last 15 years or whatever so that he can have a good clean access to them for his book. this is non thrilling.

c