Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   can you cheat and still have an intimate relationship? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=224816)

gamblore99 04-02-2005 08:04 PM

Re: can you cheat and still have an intimate relationship?

[ QUOTE ]
are you serious?! after you get a girls number?! i think you may be one of those cats who falls for someone WAY to quickly.

you get a girls phone number and sleep with another girl that night and you want to know if that's cheating? that's the oddest thing i've heard in awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reread my post. I didn't say I think that is cheating.
I was asking when you guys consider it cheating.

Felix_Nietsche 04-02-2005 08:05 PM

It is a double standard but....

If a chick cheats on me....it is over FOREVER. NO forgiveness.
I've learned the hard way.

I cheated once and it was because an ex-GF showed up at my apartment while my GF was out of town and threw herself at me... She seduced me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She walked in in her sexiest outfit and talking honey into my ear. If any guy here could say no in that situation, then you have more self-control than me.
I blew my ex-gf off after that... And I stayed w/ my GF and we had a nice thing going for two years afterwards.

But with my ex-GF it was just closure sex and I zero no desire to see her again... My ex was probably hurt by the blow-off because wanted to get back together... But I didn't care...I loved my GF and she is who I wanted to be with.

oreogod 04-02-2005 08:29 PM

Re: It is a double standard but....

[ QUOTE ]

I cheated once and it was because an ex-GF showed up at my apartment while my GF was out of town and threw herself at me... She seduced me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She walked in in her sexiest outfit and talking honey into my ear. If any guy here could say no in that situation, then you have more self-control than me.
I blew my ex-gf off after that... And I stayed w/ my GF and we had a nice thing going for two years afterwards.

But with my ex-GF it was just closure sex and I zero no desire to see her again... My ex was probably hurt by the blow-off because wanted to get back together... But I didn't care...I loved my GF and she is who I wanted to be with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Ive been in a similar situation about two years ago. I know most pple read the above post will find it ridicioulous but, for me, its much harder when the Ex comes around -- especially if shes hot, you still care about her somewhat and when u parted ways it didnt go over to horribly. Especially if she shows up unannounced looking way sexy, christ thats a hard one.

I wont try and justify that situation, obviously it's unethical, and showcases no morals...it was a mistake at the time, but the gf never found out, I just kept it to myself. Of course I have since moved on and past even that relationship.

gumpzilla 04-02-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you're a douchebag. Thanks for clarifying.

jakethebake 04-02-2005 09:12 PM

Re: can you cheat and still have an intimate relationship?

[ QUOTE ]
can you cheat and still have an intimate relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe. but who the hell really wants one. i spend most of my time trying NOT to talk to her. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Felix_Nietsche 04-03-2005 03:04 AM

I don't know about that but I've had a very good time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]