Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PartyMine update v1.0 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348867)

LogansRun 10-03-2005 01:19 PM

Partymine suggestion maybe

I don't know if this would be a partymine enhancement or a pokertracker enhancement, but it is an enchancement none the less. It would be nice if the software had the ability to close a table or at least stop tracking a player who we already had sufficient data on. I find that I have a ton of data on many good players, because they and I play often. I don't need 500 hands for someone who I don't want to be at a table with. I would like 50 to 100 hands on many (ideally most) of the casual players. If the software limited the data on the regulars the databases would be considerably smaller.

Just a thought.

P.S. I am new to the poker scene, I come from a AP Blackjack background.

Unabridged 10-03-2005 02:15 PM

Re: PartyMine update v1.0

what happens if PP decides it doesn't like PartyMine(a la StarSpy)?

Prod1gy 10-03-2005 06:30 PM

Download the trial and read the license agreement on the install.

donger 10-04-2005 01:17 AM

Heya
This isn't working for me. I already have cygwin installed on this machine, and when I try to install the partymine package, it exits the winzip installer once I finish with the cygwin installation. I tried installing cygwin to a different directory, same thing happens. I'm lost at the moment.

Dazarath 10-04-2005 07:38 AM

The registration code I was sent isn't working. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

10-04-2005 09:53 AM

just wondering if this program will work for Paradise Poker, Poker Stars, or Ultimate Bet?

Tk79 10-04-2005 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just wondering if this program will work for Paradise Poker, Poker Stars, or Ultimate Bet?

[/ QUOTE ]no

smoore 10-04-2005 12:48 PM

I uninstalled/reinstalled partymine per instructions. Yay, it works! I still get the "Can't start mining" message but when I click "OK" it starts mining.

edit: it *seems* to work but although I have 10+1 single table checked it mines $50+5 on empire and 30/60 on Coral. Both sites give the "can't start" message and all 8 tables show 10+1 within party mine.

edit again: I see that my java isn't up to date. Updating now.

edit after update: I updated java, uninstalled partymine and deleted it's directory. Rebooted. Installed PM and opened the skins. Opened PM, set all skins (only have empire and euro installed) to 10+1 and had it start mining.
Got the same error message and it started mining when I hit "OK". Now I have two 50+5 and two 30+3 tables on empire and four 30/60 tables on euro. Hmm.

Boolt 10-04-2005 06:43 PM

Same Computer - Dual accounts Distributed Mining

I use two XP user accounts on the same XP machine to be able to mine 10 skins at one time. Could you add a feature similar to the Network Distributed Mining that could coordinate two XP accounts running two instances of PartyMine on one computer?

Great software...

Prod1gy 10-04-2005 08:21 PM

Re: Same Computer - Dual accounts Distributed Mining

Yes I have had this request. I will add it to the list.