Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hand that knocked out Josh Arrieh in WPT Qualifier Last Night (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=154414)

zaxx19 12-02-2004 04:19 PM

Re: Hand that knocked out Josh Arrieh in WPT Qualifier Last Night

Wow GOODIE I can tell you are are really working hard on your prose there buddy....Yikes ...

I'm becoming more and more thankful of the 1st class education my parents paid so dearly for.

A person doesn't discredit anothers assertions....evidence he presents may or may not do this but a person does not.

Raymer's lucrative law career(110k a yr app) probably seemed like a better/more stable option than a promising poker one. I mean he hasnt even quit law with the 5 million...ERRRR HE HAS. So apparently he didnt enjoy patent law THAT much. If you cant see where this is going further discussions probably aren't necessary...

MLG 12-02-2004 04:23 PM

Somebody who rights barely deicpherable posts in all caps has no place commenting on others' prose.

SossMan 12-02-2004 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody who rights barely deicpherable posts in all caps has no place commenting on others' prose.

[/ QUOTE ]

WAT THE FACK ARE U TALKIN ABOUT!! U DONKEY!

zaxx19 12-02-2004 04:27 PM

There is a clear difference between being sloppy and not understanding the meaning of words, context and phrasing in the English language.

If I wanted to be an anal prick I would have pointed out the numerous spelling errors in the following posts, quite obviously I didnt.

MLG 12-02-2004 04:30 PM

of course there is. but when you are guilty of the former people have no way of assessing your ability at the latter. Consequently, if you are intentionally sloppy you should not comment on others mistake in that area. I can't believe you actually sucked me into this debate zaxx. I'll grant you, that as an agitator you have a high degree of skill.

zaxx19 12-02-2004 04:38 PM

en ingles por favor
Anglais, si vous plait
al sawa english salam(phonetic)

I hope whichever language happens to be your first is covered here.

SossMan 12-02-2004 04:42 PM

why is phonetic not spelled phonetically?

MLG 12-02-2004 04:44 PM

for somebody who was railing on others for not understanding the english language, you seem befuddled rather easily. my post made sense, but if you want it dumbed down here we go. if you want to be sloppy nobody can know whether you understand the english language, and therefore you shouldnt comment on how others use it.

zaxx19 12-02-2004 04:45 PM

I do not know but i will consult the worlds foremost expert in such matters -- THE PHILLY FONETIC..OR WAS THAT PHONETIC

P.S. befuddled lol lol man this is getting pretty funny reminds me of english papers in 8th grade- look I can use polysyllabic adjectives in awkward usages also yeahhhh

That man befuddled that other man???

no usually more like:

The man appeared befuddled whilst reviewing his credit card bill.

There is nothing more dangerous in this world than an idiot with a thesaurus. One of my professors told my class that once. Now i see what he meant.

SossMan 12-02-2004 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not know but i will consult the worlds foremost expert in such matters -- THE PHILLY FONETIC..OR WAS THAT PHONETIC

P.S. befuddled lol lol man this is getting pretty funny reminds me of english papers in 8th grade- look I can use polysyllabic adjectives in awkward usages also yeahhhh

That man befuddled that other man???

no usually more like:

The man appeared befuddled whilst reviewing his credit card bill.

[/ QUOTE ]

purple monkey horseshoe trailer