Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Punk ass B****es! I'll kick 'em in the nuts!!!! (pointless RANT) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365067)

Dominic 10-26-2005 05:05 PM

Re: Punk ass B****es! I\'ll kick \'em in the nuts!!!! (pointless RANT)

LOL.....Al, where do you work, anyways??

steamboatin 10-26-2005 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL.....Al, where do you work, anyways??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you or at least kick you in the nuts. None of the dealers or floor will disclose their location on the public forum.

They have a very good reason for keeping that information to themselves. Some of the Las Vegas NITS found this forum and used some creative editing to cause a couple of our best posters some trouble.

so it is like Gays in the Military, don't Ask, don't tell.

Rick Nebiolo 10-26-2005 07:39 PM

Re: best reply ever!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KICK EVERYONE IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE DEALER IN THE NUTS AND THE FLOOR KICK HIM IN THE NUTS CALL THE WAITRESS OVER AND KICK HER IN THE NUTS AND KICK ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE GUY WITH ONE CARD WHERE? IN THE NUTS AND THEN HAVE THEIR NUTS KICK EACHOTHERS NUTS RIGHT NUT KICK LEFT NUT AND VICE VERSA UNTIL EVERYONE NUTS HAVE BEEN KICKED AND THEN KICK NUTS KICK NUTS NUTKICKING KICK NUTS BUY A BAG OF CORN NUTS AND KICK THAT AND THEN FIND A GUY WITH THE LAST NAME GNUTTS (SILENT G) AND KICK HIM PREFERABBLY IN THE NUTS AND FINALLY KICK YOURSELF RIGHT IN THE NUTS

[/ QUOTE ]

SWEET! Excellent reply! You just earned yourself a special "prize" that will either involve a rare collector's item, a kick in the nuts, or both! PM me with your address and I'll mail it ASAP!!

al

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually all this talk of nut-kicking makes me squirm uncomfortably.

~ Rick

any2cards 10-26-2005 08:50 PM

But I thought ...

Gee ...

I thought the reason that people like Al Capone and Photoc didn't want anyone knowing where they "work" is because they don't ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

10-26-2005 09:15 PM

Re: But I thought ...

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the reason that people like Al Capone and Photoc didn't want anyone knowing where they "work" is because they don't ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, Al and I are employed by the same company but I can't say that I have ever seen him work. Oh, and Al, if you can't guess who this is you get one swift kick in the nuts.

any2cards 10-26-2005 09:46 PM

My point exactly. I know where both supposively "work", but anytime I am there and they are physically present, it sure doesn't seem like much "work" is going on. HEH.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

mike4bmp 10-26-2005 10:11 PM

Man I love this post! LOL.... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Puddle 10-27-2005 04:35 AM

Al I think I video clip of you..
web page

Photoc 10-27-2005 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and Al, if you can't guess who this is you get one swift kick in the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I think I know who this is already too. Btw, if I'm right, I met you last week when I stopped by the joint and hung out for a bit.

Al_Capone_Junior 10-29-2005 04:28 PM

Steamboatin' has it EXACTLY right.

I work somewhere west of the continental divide. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

al