Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hooking up with young, cute, junior co-workers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381088)

11-18-2005 05:13 PM

Re: Hooking up with young, cute, junior co-workers

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing but bad can come of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

...well, except for the bending her over your desk part, which is pretty not bad.

PokerFink 11-18-2005 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like a fantastic trainwreck. Plow away, and keep us updated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius.

SossMan 11-18-2005 05:21 PM

Depends: does she have a blog?

kenberman 11-18-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS. Might be worth waiting for the Christmas party. Easier to wriggle out of just the once.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good idea. if we're both bombed, it's easy to write off as a 1 night stand. granted, this would probably be the case regardless of when we hooked up, but somehow the company event part makes it more acceptable.

diebitter 11-18-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS. Might be worth waiting for the Christmas party. Easier to wriggle out of just the once.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good idea. if we're both bombed, it's easy to write off as a 1 night stand. granted, this would probably be the case regardless of when we hooked up, but somehow the company event part makes it more acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna start charging.

samjjones 11-18-2005 06:20 PM

This worked out well for Hugh Grant in "Bridget Jones' Diary".

gmrankin 11-18-2005 06:29 PM

I made this horrible mistake a few months ago... now everytime i see her it sucks... i am already looking for a new job. I make it a point not to see/talk to exes and now i am forced to. not cool at all. It was cool while it lasted, but like most good things it will end. and so will your freedom at work. my 2 cents. later

tpir90036 11-18-2005 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe it was me who said: "Don't [censored] where you eat"

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understood this quote and I have heard it a lot. I mean I can use our old friend the context clue and I know what people mean when they say it. But WTF? I don't eat at work... I go out to lunch and get out of the office. And I don't [censored] on my girlfriends. And they aren't allowed to [censored] at all when I am within 50 yards because I think that's gross and if they stink up my bathroom they are getting no sexy intercourse.

samjjones 11-18-2005 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And I don't [censored] on my girlfriends.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't knock it 'til you try it.

SossMan 11-18-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it was me who said: "Don't [censored] where you eat"

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understood this quote and I have heard it a lot. I mean I can use our old friend the context clue and I know what people mean when they say it. But WTF? I don't eat at work... I go out to lunch and get out of the office. And I don't [censored] on my girlfriends. And they aren't allowed to [censored] at all when I am within 50 yards because I think that's gross and if they stink up my bathroom they are getting no sexy intercourse.

[/ QUOTE ]

think camping.