Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (OT) Party just closed both of my accounts and I am out $8,000 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380066)

Dr_Jeckyl_00 11-17-2005 11:50 AM

Re: (OT) Party just closed both of my accounts and I am out $8,000

just cooperate with them, if they took your money and you did nothing wrong, that would be bad business.

11-17-2005 12:49 PM

Its cool.

When I first started playing I started two accounts, referring myself for all the bonuses. Account got closed pretty fast, but all I needed to do was to call them and they transfered it all to one of the accounts.

If you want to open another account for any reason be sure to mail them first and ask them to freeze your existing account first. It works, I've done it.

11-17-2005 12:50 PM

similar thing happenned to me, they recognise your ip address, so they know you have 2 accounts.

you need them to wipe out one of the accounts in order to allow you to keep playing

sng-sam 11-17-2005 03:26 PM

this thread is useless STOP SUCKING

SAM

skipperbob 11-17-2005 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why people don't take advantage of the 24 hour (non)-customer service that Party offers, I will never understand.

For God's sake, pick up your phone and call them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have You ever Tried this?
Do you speak Hindi?
Are you a masochist?
Do you have free minutes while on Hold?
Do you enjoy meaningless conversations with 3rd-World morons?
Did it ever have any effect/affect? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

vinyard 11-17-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have You ever Tried this?

[/ QUOTE ] Yep. In this exact situtation. They were very helpful.
[ QUOTE ]
Do you speak Hindi?

[/ QUOTE ] Well, yes, I do (but I suspect that most of their operators don't). My support person and I typically chat in English. Most of them speak better English than your average two plus two poster uses to post. No emoticons either. That's a huge imporvement.
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have free minutes while on Hold?

[/ QUOTE ] Granted I don't call during outages but I have probably made ten support calls to Party in the last year and the combined wait time of all calls hasn't been three minutes.
[ QUOTE ]
Did it ever have any effect/affect? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Assuming OP has the capability to fax from home and isn't acting fraudulently I would guess he could have solved this problem with Party support in less time than it took him to type yet another hysterical, paranoid post.