Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   best multis to play each day (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340508)

Apathy 09-20-2005 04:09 PM

Re: best multis to play each day

[ QUOTE ]
I know its hyperbole, but they seem to average between 60 and 80. with the payouts the way they are, they are good risk vs. reward. but then, like I said, Im only a beginning mtt player, with a low br.

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH? What are you talking about? I've never seen the 1k buyin tournies get more then 4 or 5 people?!?

Or did you mean 1k total prize pool tournies (not what curtains is looking for)

Exitonly 09-20-2005 04:19 PM

he means teh 1k/5k guaranateed on Empire apathy

09-20-2005 04:46 PM

So does anyone have a list of best low buy-in ($10 and under) multi's to play each day?

Thanks,

Han

BlackRain 09-20-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So does anyone have a list of best low buy-in ($10 and under) multi's to play each day?

Thanks,

Han

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars runs about 7 1,2,3 buck buyins that start around 6 or 7pm PST. I believe they run them at least 4 nights of the week.

I taken a habit of playing all 7 lately and it is very easy to get in the money in 2 or 3 of em to pay for your fees and have a shot at 300-1200 bucks.

iMsoLucky0 09-21-2005 04:45 AM

The 33r is so nice right now because there are so many horrible players. Also, using the rebuy trick, you can spend about 200 dollars and have a 10k stack at break which takes out so much of the luck. I have an insane ROI in this tournament and have made the FT so many times. Basically, the people that don't rebuy in it are dead money and there are a ton of them.

redsoxsox 09-21-2005 04:52 AM

Imsolucky are you talking about the Party poker 33r? also nice job in the Pearl tornament, I was celthawk.

EdgePort 09-21-2005 03:54 PM

Is there a link to the rebuy trick? I know what it is in general, but couldn't find a good thread that talked about it in more detail.

curtains 09-21-2005 04:11 PM

Yeah what is the rebuy trick?

LethalRose 09-21-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah what is the rebuy trick?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe party will allow you to rebuy right after a push, even though your stack technically isnt below 1000.

XXXNoahXXX 09-21-2005 06:12 PM

You can rebuy any time your chip count is under 1000, so if its folded to you in the SB with a stack of 5250, you can push, and rebuy while your money is in the middle and Party thinks your effective stack is 0. BB folds, and you get your rebuy in addition to your stack. Many solid players push like 10 hands in a row and even if they end up all-in and lose, they break even with chips, it just cost them a rebuy. At a 33r on party a guy at my table rebought enough on the first level to need to make the FT just to break even. Needless to say he came in 1st and took it down for a big profit. VERY EFFECTIVE. Just play rebuys where rebuying 10+ times is in the gameplan and within your bankroll and its very profitable. PLus its fun to have a 10K stack when the average is 1200.