Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   miami32's 1,000 SNG challenge in 5 days (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342629)

09-23-2005 06:42 AM

Re: miami32\'s 1,000 SNG challenge in 5 days

This wouldn't only be tough mentally, but physically too. Have you never heard of Korean men who play an online game for XX hours in a row, and then die on the spot? Of course you'll get some sleep (although I bet you won't sleep that well) but you should still watch out, I think. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'd buy some more monitors and 20 table, and then have breaks, eat good food and sleep. Then at least you would live through it without a hate for poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

miami32 09-23-2005 06:48 AM

Well I didn't think I would have quite the response I have gotten so far but thanks for the well wishes. I'm off to get my wisdom teeth out and then I'm gonna take a nap. Play will begin at 3pm eastern standard and I assume go till 4 or 5 in the morning. I guess I will make 4 hour post updates. Sound good? Talk to you guys later.

splashpot 09-23-2005 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I didn't think I would have quite the response I have gotten so far but thanks for the well wishes. I'm off to get my wisdom teeth out and then I'm gonna take a nap. Play will begin at 3pm eastern standard and I assume go till 4 or 5 in the morning. I guess I will make 4 hour post updates. Sound good? Talk to you guys later.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gonna slack off the first day? Only 15 hours? You'll fall behind. Haha, I'm just kidding. Seriously, don't kill yourself doing this. I bet 99% of 2+2 posters would not be able to pull this off. Only one that comes to mind is raptor.

09-23-2005 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am very interested in the results! Now lets hope you don't start with a 30 buy-in downswing.

helpmeout 09-23-2005 08:21 AM

maybe get a life instead

these sort of gay challenges are just attention seeking crap

EricW 09-23-2005 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe get a life instead

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, why all the hostility man? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

diebitter 09-23-2005 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
maybe get a life instead

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, why all the hostility man? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Homosexual panic? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

09-23-2005 09:20 AM

Are you playing NL or limit? I assume HE?

09-23-2005 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also remeber that whenever I bust out in one, I will right away start on the other. I won't be playing for a full forty minutes in each SNG. I feel like I can do it, but we will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forty minutes is an average some go well over an hour

Unoriginalname 09-23-2005 10:38 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but there's no chance you're going to pull this off. I will take a prop bet from anyone for any amount of money that says you will not complete 1000 SNGs in 5 days. It would be the easiest money I ever made. 100 SNGs in one day will make you insane, how do you suppose you'll be able to do 200 a day for FIVE days? Why not try to do 500 in 5 days. That's still going to leave you with some serious brain malfunction if you actually completed them, but it's much more realistic.