Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Drug-tested for hte first time. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340689)

Jeebus 09-20-2005 07:27 PM

Re: Drug-tested for hte first time.

a friend of mine passed a high school athletics drug test on pickle juice after quitting for about 2 weeks (could have been the two weeks). I passed one to become a substitute teacher after stopping for 8 hours and using some of the urine cleaner you can buy online or at most head shops/vitamin stores. I also have heard tell that a touch of salt placed in your piss can throw off the calibration and allow you to pass.
If you are worried buy the stuff you drink right before you take the test.

jdl22 09-20-2005 07:55 PM

drink a few gallons of cranberry juice. When's the test? If it's soon and you drink a shitload of juice or water your test will probably come back with an error due to high water content in the blood or whatever. You won't fail but it will basically show that you've been drinking a ton and you'll probably have to take it again. If it's not for a few days drink a ton of cranberry juice today and tomorrow and cut back the day before and the day of test.

KDawgCometh 09-20-2005 08:11 PM

couple of questions first. How much do you weigh, and what kind of athletic shape are you in. The faster your metabolism, the sooner weed gets out of your system. If you are in good shape and are athletic then you might not even need anything. I wasn't in the best shape when I was in an out patient rehab I drank nearly two gallons of water a day for a week and passed the test, and I drank so much water that my creatine level was a little on the low side. This was after spending two weeks getting really baked and a Phish show. So, I wouldn't trip so much if I were you considering how little you've smoked recently.

MikeNaked 09-20-2005 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have always heard the best way to get stuff out of your system is to sweat it out so maybe start working out really hard for a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. THC is stored in fat.

I love also how conservative-types support drug testing, getting busted, etcetra yet always espouse personal freedoms. Keep the hypocrisy coming, guys.

The Goober 09-20-2005 08:18 PM

There's really no way to get it out of your system any faster, so forget that. You'll get a lot of bunk andecdotal evidence here, because like lots of things there's some randomness involved and selective memory makes people swear by things that have no cause and effect.

If its been a couple weeks and you didn't do very much, you will probably be alright. More habitual users tend to have it stay detectable longer.

From what I've read, drinking a [censored] ton of water right before will work almost 100% - it won't give a negative result, though, it will just come back as untestable. They will know what you did and will probably report it to your employer. This is useful if you are borderline, though, because it helps to stall for time (before you have to re-test).

I think you will have a better luck with putting foriegn substances into the sample than you will with any stuff you are supposed to ingest before you take the test. They will ask you to empty your pockets before you go in, but they won't pat you down so you can easily sneak a small bottle (in the military someone actually watches you peeing and sealing the bottle!). I've heard that visine will actually work.

Finally, not all employers will immediately say no if there's a small amount, especially weed. Your employer will have the levels, so if its really low you may not be entirely out of luck. If you fess up after getting caught (and maybe agree to do some bullshit conseling or something) you may still be able to get the job.

good luck.

newhizzle 09-20-2005 09:28 PM

my friend has a system he uses, he smokes dank headdies like every day up until the morning of his test, then takes a concoction of pills including vitimin B and asprin and drinks shitloads of water, i dont know what else he takes, but im sure if you do some research you will be able to find something that works

ChipWrecked 09-21-2005 03:34 AM

Take the B vitamin to put some color back into your pee. Also, whatever you do don't let the first rush go into the cup. That is where the highest concentration will be.

rusty JEDI 09-21-2005 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You may have to be my 1st ever use of the "ignore this user" feature.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there any way for a mod to see how many users have ThinMan on ignore?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is the only person i have on ignore.

rJ