Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Hud - Version 0.29 Released - UltimateBet Support (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340857)

PokerAce 09-21-2005 12:08 PM

Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.29 Released - UltimateBet Support

The popup stats should use the same formatting as the layout, unless you've turned that off. What colors are you using?

flair1239 09-21-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

# New Feature: UltimateBet support

[/ QUOTE ]

If same sex marriage were allowed in my state, I think I would ask you to marry me.

PokerAce 09-21-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

# New Feature: UltimateBet support

[/ QUOTE ]

If same sex marriage were allowed in my state, I think I would ask you to marry me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to break your heart, but I'm already married and I don't think my wife would want to share. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Disconnected 09-21-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The popup stats should use the same formatting as the layout, unless you've turned that off. What colors are you using?

[/ QUOTE ]

The same thing happened to me when I upgraded -- the stats became hard to read in popup. I am using the same formatting as the layout, but the layout I've disabled Opaque Background.

The background for popups used to be black (the same color as the background if I enable opaque); with the latest upgrade, the popup background is gray.

Once again, fantastic work. Thanks.

PokerAce 09-21-2005 03:34 PM

I know what is causing this problem and it will be fixed in the next release.

Sniper 09-22-2005 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
# Fixed: William Hill self stats problem (third time's a charm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Still seems to be a problem!

If I may suggest a simple solution... since the problem with WillHill is that the screen name and user name don't match... add a configuration option to PAHud to allow us to enter our willhill screen name [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Keep up the great work!

PokerAce 09-22-2005 01:53 PM

Yeah, William Hill stats are still a problem. Fortunately, I'm working with a user to iron this problem out for good. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep it in mind as a last resort.

flair1239 09-23-2005 12:11 AM

Problem with the 10 seat at UB

PAHUD was not displaying stats for the 10 seat tonight.

I tried to shut it down and restart it, but forgot to close the UB HH windows before I restarted, so it locked me up for a bit. So I don't know if that fixed the problems

Don't remember having this problem last night.

PokerAce 09-23-2005 12:20 PM

Re: Problem with the 10 seat at UB

There is a known bug in the UB seating code. I'm going to be putting out a patch release soon that fixes the problem.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully I can get the patch out tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

witeknite 09-24-2005 12:56 AM

I'm not sure what "Continuation Raise, Call, Fold" are. Could you provide some additional explanation? Thanks.

WiteKnite