Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How much money would it take... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366222)

daryn 10-27-2005 02:42 AM

Re: How much money would it take...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Afterwards you can go straight to the shower and get cleaned up, and also assume your not gonna catch any diseases or anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes it an easy decision. I would do it for $5k without a second thought. Anyone who says otherwise must be rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man it's just piss. a stipulation was made that you would get no disease or anything from the experience.

Reef 10-27-2005 03:01 AM

I said 50k, but if there was 5k CASH right there I might reconsider. 10k cash and it seems like an easy yes.

LethalRose 10-27-2005 03:01 AM

50K, its just urine people. Stop being pussies.

Reef 10-27-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Afterwards you can go straight to the shower and get cleaned up, and also assume your not gonna catch any diseases or anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes it an easy decision. I would do it for $5k without a second thought. Anyone who says otherwise must be rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man it's just piss. a stipulation was made that you would get no disease or anything from the experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about the stipulation that everyone you respect has to watch. Does this change the amount?

xorbie 10-27-2005 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about the stipulation that everyone you respect has to watch. Does this change the amount?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, clearly. I would not do this for less than many, many million, if at all.

Ulysses 10-27-2005 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I once licked poker pro David William's nipple for $1. This was before he was famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, you were in his ass-worship video?

daryn 10-27-2005 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i seriously don't understand why it matters! so everyone i respect gathers around. i say to them "hey everyone i respetc, can you believe this idiot is paying me 5 grand for this? "LOL"!"

Any2ForU 10-27-2005 04:12 AM

Katherine Zeta Jones --- How much do I need to pay her?!?!

Obliky 10-27-2005 07:07 AM

I personally said 50K...but thinking about it i imagine i would do it for 5K.
I also think that anyone who says >50K has to be fooling themselves...i mean seriously 50K is a lot of money.

Its like 5 mins of pee on face action...then you can go and buy a new car! Sounds like a good deal to me...

mackthefork 10-27-2005 07:29 AM

Well I said 50k but I was thinking what you were thinking more or less.

Mack