Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OOT rules clarification (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394310)

nolanfan34 12-08-2005 05:21 PM

Re: OOT rules clarification

I'll actually answer this seriously. The difference I think between your post, and some of the other things mentioned, is that the latter items are usually details that the posters in question offer up voluntarily. That's a lot different than speculating about someone or posting personal info that they wouldn't want to be public.

I'd bet for example that you wouldn't want J.A. Sucker or Boris to create a thread with your company name, or your picture, right? I'm sure there's funny ways they could work that info in, but there's an expected level of privacy that people should be able to expect. IMO.

kenberman 12-08-2005 05:22 PM

Hi El Diablo,

When I use Quick Reply, I always get an error. This makes me sad.

Best Wishes,
Kneel B4 Zod

Boris 12-08-2005 05:26 PM

This is BS bro. Tell us some more gossip.

Who was the Mod that banned you?

Entity 12-08-2005 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll actually answer this seriously. The difference I think between your post, and some of the other things mentioned, is that the latter items are usually details that the posters in question offer up voluntarily. That's a lot different than speculating about someone or posting personal info that they wouldn't want to be public.

I'd bet for example that you wouldn't want J.A. Sucker or Boris to create a thread with your company name, or your picture, right? I'm sure there's funny ways they could work that info in, but there's an expected level of privacy that people should be able to expect. IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a pretty damned good post.

AngryCola 12-08-2005 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a pretty damned good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nolanfan never disappoints when it comes to moderation stuff.

B Dids 12-08-2005 05:30 PM

Agree w/Ent and Nolan.

The way astro phrased it in his rules post is pretty much spot on.

12-08-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jason_t is mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bi[/i]tch, please.

HopeydaFish 12-08-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jason_t is mine.

mslif, keep away from him. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You ladies need to settle your differences the old-fashioned way...with creamed corn wrestling. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

bosoxfan 12-08-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also you must be going crazy. ive never seen u w/ a diff avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D
I can't remember that far back. What was your avatar before the name change?

Jack of Arcades 12-08-2005 05:37 PM

IIRC, a picture of U.S. Grant.