Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   jennicide returns!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304113)

stabn 08-01-2005 05:52 PM

Re: jennicide returns!!

[ QUOTE ]
it's old news btw. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least a few of us pay so little attention to gossip we never knew you were dating them in the first place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least a few of us pay so little attention to gossip we never knew you were dating them in the first place .

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good to know and very respectable. Class is hard to come by especially in these forums.

mmbt0ne 08-01-2005 06:24 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Nevertheless, everything stated is past "gossip."

[/ QUOTE ]

Forum title: News, Views, and Gossip

Sorry, that's the way it goes.

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:37 PM

That's fine...I'm not the one making posts about people's personal lives. So at least I can walk away knowing I'm not a troll [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

whiskeytown 08-01-2005 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

it matters to most of us cause we're wondering if yer available or not [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] - probably has something to do with extreme jealously - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (of course, according to Astroglide, I'm Mr. Lilith Fair, so I could be the exception or it could be my intepretation)

good to see ya back - now get the hell out of here and go back to the MTT fourm where you belong and start posting all the tips/strategy that'll pull me out of this tourney hole I've dug myself in.

RB

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:52 PM

haha thanks whiskey. However, I haven't played many MTTs except the 640 Saturday and the 500 on Stars Sunday. I finished 300 in the 640 and 400th in the 500 on Sunday. I'll wait until I turn my MTT successes around. I've been doing well in the 100/200 game on Stars though.

BottlesOf 08-02-2005 10:13 AM

So are you single?

Luv2DriveTT 08-02-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So are you single?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can vouch for JBB, he is a tall good looking guy. Imagine a good looking (and much younger) Howard Lederer, he looks like he can be Howard's attractive son.

I see sparks flying already... how cute.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

VBM 08-02-2005 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is why some guys on here would care;

Some do probably see it as an opportunity to flirt with you &amp; others comfort themselves and give themselves a reason to resent you b/c they insecurely reason;

"oh, only poker pros can get a girl like that"
or
"a guy needs to have a lot of $$ like &lt;insert name here&gt; or he can't get a girl like that and i feel better since i don't want a girl like that anyways"

as if you didn't already probably sense, even the most accomplished men are an innately insecure bunch. We're subconsciously wired to always compare our own merits to other males for mating potential. So, villainizing females we perceive as "out of our league" as opportunistic or shallow, and therefore poor mates, makes it easier to live with ourselves.

jackdaniels 08-02-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is why some guys on here would care;

Some do probably see it as an opportunity to flirt with you &amp; others comfort themselves and give themselves a reason to resent you b/c they insecurely reason;

"oh, only poker pros can get a girl like that"
or
"a guy needs to have a lot of $$ like &lt;insert name here&gt; or he can't get a girl like that and i feel better since i don't want a girl like that anyways"

as if you didn't already probably sense, even the most accomplished men are an innately insecure bunch. We're subconsciously wired to always compare our own merits to other males for mating potential. So, villainizing females we perceive as "out of our league" as opportunistic or shallow, and therefore poor mates, makes it easier to live with ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Deep thinking my man.