Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Coaching (partner) post for Micros (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349225)

10-03-2005 04:38 PM

Re: Coaching (partner) post for Micros

Stakes: 2/4, 3/6
Sites: Party, Empire
Time Zone: CST
Will Coach: Anyone interested
Want to be coached by: Anyone playing 2/4 or above
History: Been playing for about 4 years, got serious about a year ago and been moving up from .50/1 with occasional bankroll withdrawls. Trying to hit 5/10 eventually.

jaxUp 10-03-2005 05:23 PM

Stakes:3/6 6max and 5/10 6max
Sites: Party, Prima Network
TimeZone: EST
BR: enough
Will coach:Anyone wanting me to coach them, preferably SH
Not in too much of a need for a coach, but will discuss some of my hands if others find it helpful
History:
Lost several hundred dollars didcking around and then decided to actually learn something. Deposited $100,wonus whorred and played micro-limits full time for 4 months (student on time off) played 25k+ hands of .5/1, 7500 at 1/2 6max, 50k+ hands at 2/4 full, 27k hands at 3/6 6max, and now am playing 5/10 6max at about 20-25k hands/month (just moved up).

Guruman 10-03-2005 05:49 PM

stakes:1/2 full and 6 (ready to move to 2/4)
sites:party, prima, crypto
Time zone:Central
Will coach:I suck, but maybe I suck differently than you do...
Gettin coached by:1/2 and up.
History:grindin on up from .25/50 to here with my luckbox and my bonus whore. I only play 2 tables at once so I average 100 hands/hr, and am always working on my thought process and reads. My goal is to get to 5/10 in 6 months.

trainslayer 10-03-2005 06:36 PM

Stakes : 1/2 6-max
Sites : Absolute and Stars
TimeZone : CST
Bankroll : enuf for my limit.
Will coach : you prolly don't want me coaching you.
Want to be coached by : Just looking for a something mutually beneficial...sweating, HH reviews, etc.
History : started at stars .25/.50 w/$50 br. and lost it about 7 times before I found you guys.

El Tigre 10-03-2005 06:39 PM

im definietly in this is a great idea so PM me when it gets going!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

10-03-2005 06:47 PM

I am trying to learn 6max and will be starting at 1/2 on Empire and Party this month. If anyone would be willing to help me out that would be awesome, or if anyone that is beating up 1/2 full and is trying to learn 6max maybe we could talk about hands or strategy or whatever.

Stakes: 1/2 full, trying 6max
Sites: Party, skins
TimeZone: Eastern Standard (US)
Bankroll: $5000
History: Used to play NL ring games, SNGs and MTT's. Around Feb started playing .5/1 LHE 4 tabling to clear bonuses. May started 4 tabling 1/2 seriously. Have played 54K hands since @ 3BB/100. Basically have gotten crushed at 2/4 and 3/6.

livinitup0 10-03-2005 10:48 PM

This is going better than expected!
I'd say that as soon as some sort of "partership" (wow that sounds uber-gay) is made between the two posters, that they should announce it here to avoid weeks of PM's
Oh, BTW never added mine althogh Ive sent a PM already.

Stakes:.50/1 6max 1/26max
Sites: Absolute
TimeZone: Illinois CST USA
Bankroll:$1200.00
Will coach:Anyone wanting me to coach them. Most of my long term success is at .50/1 full
Want to be coached by 1/2 players and up please.
History:
Started with $50 on prima, placed well in a MTT, whored the crypto's, then after making and almost losing a bonus bankroll I started getting serious.
__________________________________________________ _______
Is anyone interested in the competition thing? I'm kinda leaning against it now unless there's a large response or the Mods get involved. I think If we just keep bumping this every once in a while for updates it would probably accomplish the same thing.

Nfinity 10-03-2005 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone interested in the competition thing? I'm kinda leaning against it now unless there's a large response or the Mods get involved. I think If we just keep bumping this every once in a while for updates it would probably accomplish the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be in next weeks digest, it was a little late for this weeks.

TheBob 10-03-2005 11:06 PM

Stakes:1/2
Sites: Empire
TimeZone: Eastern
Bankroll:$1200
Will coach:Anyone wanting me to coach them.
Want to be coached by 1/2 players and up please.
History:
Been playing about 18 months. Played at stars and full tilt until recently deciding to switch to empire.

2+2 wannabe 10-04-2005 01:52 AM

Stakes:2/4 full - 1/2 if I'm whoring prima
Sites:primarily PokerRoom, some Party/Absolute
TimeZone:Atlantic (EST + 1hr)
Bankroll:$3,000 (taken a lot of money out for stuff lately)
Will coach:1/2 full or lower
Want to be coached by2/4 or higher [maybe 1/2] 6-max player (want to learn 6-max)
History:
Started with $20 at PokerRoom, won a $20 tourney after playing a few SnG's for $1,100 - played MTTs for a few months - then went to .50/1 > 1/2 > 2/4 limit