Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wow. Just, wow. (or, MySpace never fails to deliver the crazy.) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389842)

David04 12-02-2005 10:46 PM

Re: Wow. Just, wow. (or, MySpace never fails to deliver the crazy.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the psychology forum there's at least one poster a week claiming to be contemplating suicide. Usually it's as a result of having lost vast sums at money at some form of card game whose name I can't recall...

[/ QUOTE ]

are you thinking about poker? it could be big 2, but i think you're probably referring to poker. probably no limit texas hold'em because it is the cadillac of poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/razor27/oot.jpg

You think because it's your birthday you can get away with this [censored]? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-02-2005 11:06 PM

First watch:
This One
then
This one

And finally, He's a poser

vexvelour 12-02-2005 11:26 PM

Emo kids are useless. They're mopey even if you bring them a cake, it's obligatory to have your freakin hair in your eyes and those GOD DAMN GLASSES they all have.

Good riddance.

young nut 12-02-2005 11:35 PM

news article

An article about this, but i still can't tell if this is a fake or not. This sure makes it seem like its real.

imported_anacardo 12-02-2005 11:38 PM

My desire for this woman can scarce be described.

B Dids 12-02-2005 11:52 PM

That article is written by a guy in Prague. The only hint that it might be real is that he references the coroners report, but beyond that there's no reason to think that it's legit.

The best argument against it being so is that that's the ONLY article about it, and if it was real- it just seems like it would be a much bigger story.

marsvolta619 12-03-2005 12:01 AM

Just so you know, newspapers dont really post about suicides, especially not ones from < 18

vexvelour 12-03-2005 12:01 AM

One of the RIP posters said it was front page news in CA. You'd think it would be find-able.

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-03-2005 12:02 AM

If you go to the myspace (or watch the ytmnd in my last link), you'll see somebody has logged into his account today (whether it's him or not...)

Also, if you go to the website, over 1000 people have commented on it, and they're all I love you and I miss yous. I just don't understand that whole myspace community, or are these people actually people who knew him. People who commit suicide aren't the kinds of kids who make worthy relationships with people. Especially not 1000 people.

12-03-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you go to the myspace (or watch the ytmnd in my last link), you'll see somebody has logged into his account today (whether it's him or not...)

Also, if you go to the website, over 1000 people have commented on it, and they're all I love you and I miss yous. I just don't understand that whole myspace community, or are these people actually people who knew him. People who commit suicide aren't the kinds of kids who make worthy relationships with people. Especially not 1000 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

With what expertise are you making these comments from?