Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Double Penetration (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398142)

Kyle 12-14-2005 08:36 AM

Re: Double Penetration

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so if I had to share a girl with a guy, I would definatly prefer a spit roast, but I'd do DP if the girl wanted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be totally down with a spit roast. No prob there but I just dont think I could ever do a DP.

I would definitely feel tad bit homosexual with my dick in someones ass and my balls touching some other man's. Even if it was a girl's ass.

BCPVP 12-14-2005 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would definitely feel tad bit homosexual with my dick in someones ass and my balls touching some other man's. Even if it was a girl's ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

tonypaladino 12-14-2005 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, so if I had to share a girl with a guy, I would definatly prefer a spit roast, but I'd do DP if the girl wanted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be totally down with a spit roast. No prob there but I just dont think I could ever do a DP.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it was a girl's balls like a chick with dick type situation

PoBoy321 12-14-2005 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd probably have a problem having sex with a transsexual too.

Kyle 12-14-2005 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would make for an intresting crimson challenge wouldnt it?

diebitter 12-14-2005 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got confused here, cos this seems contradictory. But then I realised, when you said you'd be totally down with a spit roast, you meant NOT with you in the middle.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

tonypaladino 12-14-2005 09:06 AM

Here's an intersting one,

suppose there is a chick with both female and male genetalia. Would you [censored] her?

I think only from behind.

PokerFink 12-14-2005 11:22 AM

I can't wait to hear Dom's thoughts on this thread.

Vavavoom 12-14-2005 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's an intersting one,

suppose there is a chick with both female and male genetalia. Would you [censored] her?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bang Jamie Lee Curtis all day every day !!!!!!!!!!

And Miriam(There's something about Miriam TV Show..)

MIRIAM (NSFW-ish)

But to be serious...NO !!!

imported_anacardo 12-14-2005 11:49 AM

Spit-roast: I'd need to be talked into this.

DP: No, thank you, sir.