Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is this the worst rap song ever? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394376)

uw_madtown 12-08-2005 08:36 PM

Re: Is this the worst rap song ever?

[ QUOTE ]
And I would honestly throw "till I collapse" into the rap pantheon as one of the best songs ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But the production on that entire album is just so freaking fabulous. Although I imagine plenty of songs got old due to radio overplay. That's why I don't listen to radio.

TheMainEvent 12-08-2005 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont listen to southern rap, do ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

12-08-2005 08:46 PM

Just listened...I don't know if I'd call this the worst rap song ever, maybe most annoying? I don't know where he was trying to go with this one either. Usually, even when he's being funny, Em has some sort of message, underlying or obvious, in his song. What that message in this one is, who knows...

Edit: Another horrible rap song: "Willenium" by Will Smith aka Fresh Prince

12-11-2005 12:47 PM

just downloaded this song. It [censored] rules dude, I dunno what YOU'RE talking about. I'm gonna put it on again in fact.

KingCon 12-11-2005 01:01 PM

The worst and best rap song ever is BIZ MARKIEs ' JUST A FRIEND"

Its so bad thats its great.

J-Lo 12-11-2005 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a chinese friend who cannot speak chinese but still has a ridiculous amount of pride in his culture. He tried to make me listen to some chinese rapper, what's his name.. not Jay Chou ([censored] him too)... anyway, this song is called "learn chinese" and is undoubtedly the worst real *as in not Shaq, etc* rap song I've ever heard

[/ QUOTE ]

Jin was his name, he got signed by ruff ryder after blowing dominated for many weeks on 106+Park free style fridays

man i know too much about black culture

edit: i see toohigh beat me to it

henrikrh 12-11-2005 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a chinese friend who cannot speak chinese but still has a ridiculous amount of pride in his culture. He tried to make me listen to some chinese rapper, what's his name.. not Jay Chou ([censored] him too)... anyway, this song is called "learn chinese" and is undoubtedly the worst real *as in not Shaq, etc* rap song I've ever heard

[/ QUOTE ]

Jin was his name, he got signed by ruff ryder after blowing dominated for many weeks on 106+Park free style fridays

man i know too much about black culture

edit: i see toohigh beat me to it

[/ QUOTE ]

Know too much? I think everyone who likes rap needs to hear teh Jin freestyles from 106&Park. Those were sick, especially the one vs Logan.