Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Girl cheats, guy pwns her (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393592)

Colonel Kataffy 12-07-2005 06:20 PM

Re: Girl cheats, guy pwns her

[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. We definitley should be discussing this instead of worrying about a pair of sunglasses.

12-07-2005 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably said "lets go chop a line in the bathroom". This usually works, although I've never done it......

A_C_Slater 12-07-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, perhaps this guy was Lucifer in human form, like Pacino, in The Devil's Advocate .

Evan 12-07-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blowing some guy in a bathroom for 45minutes

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, that is a long time; especially when it's going on in a public bathroom.

I wish we had pics of the girl.

1800GAMBLER 12-07-2005 06:26 PM

This makes me wish i was gay.

tdarko 12-07-2005 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's no way I'm wrong, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
no you aren't. he owned her and the fact that he said he would get just get a laugh about the whole situation with the guy she blew in the bathroom just showed that she was a cheap whore and everyone knows it. by reading his email i got the feeling that he felt he was better off and just wanted to cut her down to size and he did just that. once again you are on the money RDH.

soko 12-07-2005 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
clearly she should have used more frowny faces in her e-mail

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

B Dids 12-07-2005 06:35 PM

Somebody posted this in IRC a while back, and I'd swear they knew the guy who wrote it. I may be wrong. Either way- it's pretty damn classic.

gamblore99 12-07-2005 06:39 PM

awesome.

eviljeff 12-07-2005 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was necessarily her bf, based on the following line from his e-mail:

[ QUOTE ]
chick who comes out to spend the night at my place even though she's seeing someone else in New jersey

[/ QUOTE ]