Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What's your pet peeve? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376164)

Georgia Avenue 11-11-2005 10:28 AM

Re: What\'s your pet peeve?

[ QUOTE ]
People from Virginia ...

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

BeerMoney 11-11-2005 10:35 AM

People with Handicapped tags that aren't handicapped.

diebitter 11-11-2005 10:37 AM

I get pulled up on this. I usually say 'I am handicapped. I'm a psycho!' [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

WDC 11-11-2005 10:43 AM

the word "learnings" which seems to be the new catchphase for the management crowd.

Groups who walk 4 or 5 abreast on the sidewalk.

Bradyams 11-11-2005 10:49 AM

- When you meet someone, and a week later you see the same person and they've forgotten that they've ever met you. I do my best to remember everyone I've met, and it pisses me off when people don't do the same. Maybe I'm just not important enough, but it still makes me mad.

- Roommates who constantly leave lights on. I have a roommate now who leaves lights on, and even worse he'll leave cupboard doors open, and even the hallway closet doors open. It's really [censored] irritating.

- People who get drunk, and suddenly think they have to show everyone at the party how tough they are. Just calm the [censored] down, and have a good time. Nobody cares how many times you've been to jail for fighting. We're all here to have a good time, not have a stupid dick measuring contest.

Granite 11-11-2005 10:59 AM

People who crowd around the baggage carousel at the airport

Kurn, son of Mogh 11-11-2005 11:34 AM

People who can't get their cars between the lines in parking lots, thus reducing the usable spots.

I'd love to have a really big helicopter with a really powerful magnet so I could remove the offending vehicles and relocate them to the scrap heap.

BeerMoney 11-11-2005 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- When you meet someone, and a week later you see the same person and they've forgotten that they've ever met you. I do my best to remember everyone I've met, and it pisses me off when people don't do the same. Maybe I'm just not important enough, but it still makes me mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one, even worse, when they ACT like they've never met you before, despite hanging out for an entire night.

11-11-2005 12:26 PM

People who don't post enough pics of hot chicks in OOT.

EMcWilliams 11-11-2005 12:29 PM

Feminism

Sidewalk chalk messages

Languages other than english

Stupid regulations

Stupid questions