Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Post Request -- El Diablo : The Biography (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384066)

Ulysses 11-24-2005 12:32 AM

Re: Post Request -- El Diablo : The Biography

[ QUOTE ]
all the women at the restaraunt kept looking at him all through dinner.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of them was whispering to her friend as she stared at me. I could just barely make out her words: "How do you think that guy knows Ray Zee?"

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 12:59 AM

by 90% - you mean we dislike Vince? or people smarter then us.

RB

Vincent Lepore 11-24-2005 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow was i impressed with his knowledged of everything. also he is very handsome and like a greek god.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, if Ray Zee likes him maybe I better too. Hmmm....now Ray you aren't trying to tell us something by using the like a greek god as a code thing, are you? I mean I know that for most of the year you are isolated in some snow bound shack in the North Country. During long periods of isolation some peoples minds might tend to "play tricks" (no pun intended) on them. You know I remeber a time when you liked ugly guys. Oh well times change.

Vince

Joe Tall 11-25-2005 06:34 AM

I've seen him once; he's a mountain of a man. Hands that could make diamonds from coal, yet groomed as he'd never worked a day. The children flock to him, women swoon, he gracious with the people and they adore him.

You will know he is in the same room, even if you never meet him. I promise you this, you will know.

DcifrThs 11-25-2005 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow was i impressed with his knowledged of everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

just from the limited conversations ive had with him re: job/life, restaurants, women, business i back the above statement.

beyond that i cannot comment.

Barron

J.A.Sucker 11-25-2005 03:48 PM

Well, he is a legend in his own mind. That much I can tell you.

Shilly 11-25-2005 04:13 PM

Sklansky always used to say, "I don't believe in God...but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God, and the only thing I fear is El Diablo.

Ulysses 11-25-2005 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, he is a legend in his own mind. That much I can tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would respond to this, but the one thing I fear in life is being challenged to a Chinese-drinking contest by JA Sucker.

sfer 11-25-2005 05:20 PM

I met a guy who claimed he was Diablo. Underwhelmed.

Justin A 11-27-2005 05:45 PM

I heard from a good source that he's very good at getting everyone else to pay for his drinks.