Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OOT Survivor #1 (grudge match) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=359019)

10-17-2005 02:34 PM

Re: OOT Survivor #1 (grudge match)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does this really need to last 3 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably not. Let's have it run through today and then see where it's at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really this stupid? Sorry to ruin your 'fun', but Mat beat you to the punch and banned me yesterday for something completely unrelated. (you missed one)

You lose and...

http://www.kunedog.net/fired2.jpg

YOU'RE FIRED

Hamish McBagpipe 10-17-2005 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me that so many people chose to take part in this mean-spirited campaign. If you don't see how wrong this is...

You're supposed to grow up out of ostracizing people. You're supposed to stick up for the little guy. You're supposed to take a stand against any injustice regardless of how meaningless it may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done, CardsharkCook. The sophmoric dog and pony show that [censored] is putting on is one thing. It provides a low form of entertainment. The truly sad part is how quickly most of these people have become such bootlicking toadies. Groveling, fawning, and flinching in the face of such clear injustice, these neo-Bormann's are an embarrasment to themselves. Even responses to Cardsharkcook's post have been met with a typical yes-man "stfu" as if no real thought could possibly penetrate this stooge's mind.

To these henchmen, lickspittle's, and flunkies I say simply, "try to become men." The first two have been put up against the wall. What will your continual fawning say about you when it is your turn? Choose to have, instead, on your OOT epitaph that you stood up, fought against the shackles of tyranny, and embiggened even the smallest of posters.

For the few who have chosen to speak out over the simpering, and refuse to ingratiate themselves like the rest of the namby-pamby, spineless pantywaists, this thread gives hope. Clearly this thread shows that many will not join, nay, will struggle against, the hordes of lily-livered doormats that [censored] wants to gather around him.

I know it is hard for sheep to become men. Yet, to you weak-kneed, apple-polishing jellyfish I must implore you once more to take off your blinders to this obvious runaway child despotism and get up off your cowardly knees.

Oh, and I suppose I vote Thinman out.

In Solidarity, Hamish.

samjjones 10-17-2005 02:40 PM

POTD

10-17-2005 02:41 PM

Please step down, kind sir. My back is aching.

NAAAAYYYYY!

Blarg 10-17-2005 02:41 PM

It's about time we had some Groundskeeper wisdom in this thread.

samjjones 10-17-2005 02:46 PM

I don't really have an opinion on the banning stuff that has been going on...but if it leads to an "uprising" that is half as entertaining as the "Great Gimmick Uprising of '05", then I am all in favor of the current course of action.

Phoenix1010 10-17-2005 02:47 PM

hahaha definitely the POTD.

fnord_too 10-17-2005 02:49 PM

Can you confirm that thinman has not already been banned by Mat?

gildwulf 10-17-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread turned out to be very useful. I think we may have saved the forum here.

[censored] 10-17-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinman as 4 of his other known accounts have now been banned by me, mostly do to reasons beyond this thread. However this I believe was instruemental in getting rid of him.