Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Eating the Ass (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392861)

MD2020 12-06-2005 07:20 PM

Re: Eating the Ass

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang.

[/ QUOTE ]

And any motherfucer that says he doesn't eat pussy is lying.

craig

good quote by the way from a great movie. that is exactly what i was thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I was getting a little worried; it took to the fourth page before somebody commented. I was beginning to think that OOT was slipping.

JihadOnTheRiver 12-06-2005 07:21 PM

Yes. With fervor and a reckless abandon. There are few ladies that will deny that they like this. I actually think its far more common than this thread would imply.

-Jihad

NLSoldier 12-06-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang.

[/ QUOTE ]

And any motherfucer that says he doesn't eat pussy is lying.

craig

good quote by the way from a great movie. that is exactly what i was thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I was getting a little worried; it took to the fourth page before somebody commented. I was beginning to think that OOT was slipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is hte 4th page your settings suck.

MD2020 12-06-2005 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if this is hte 4th page your settings suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noted and changed. Thank you.

Georgia Avenue 12-06-2005 07:25 PM

With the right preparation, I'd eat my own ass.
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Not really. I do enjoy the ATM with a truly fine and cleanly lady...but only if right before SIIHP. My wife wants nothing to do with that area, so that's all in the past...Ah well...

Good times,
--GA

imported_anacardo 12-06-2005 07:25 PM

Rinse thoroughly. I will be happy to supervise, even participate. After that, sure, I'm in there. Don't be shy, babycakes.

12-06-2005 07:25 PM

I do it, it drives girls crazy. Definitely worth the minor hygeine issues.

craig r 12-06-2005 07:27 PM

So, is anybody that replied that they do "eat ass" not as big of a fan of actually doing it with the girl in her butt? I would take eating ass over fcking a girl in the butt anyday. I wonder if I am alone here.

craig

diebitter 12-06-2005 07:29 PM

Only straight after the shower, for a tiny bit along with general pussage. But I'd hate it done to me (and I've never had it done to me, wouldn't allow it) - is that weird?

chuddo 12-06-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not really. I do enjoy the ATM with a truly fine and cleanly lady...but only if right before SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think your definition of ATM (ass-to-mouth) is off in your head. it refers not to your mouth going to her ass. but instead your johnson going to her ass, then to her mouth.

hope i helped.

PokerBob 12-06-2005 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, is anybody that replied that they do "eat ass" not as big of a fan of actually doing it with the girl in her butt? I would take eating ass over fcking a girl in the butt anyday. I wonder if I am alone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

12-06-2005 07:30 PM

I can honestly say I truly do not like donkey meat. Too salty.

craig r 12-06-2005 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only straight after the shower, for a tiny bit along with general pussage. But I'd hate it done to me (and I've never had it done to me, wouldn't allow it) - is that weird?

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own I guess man. I mean, if you ask me, felching is where it is at.

craig

12-06-2005 07:32 PM

i got your back craig.

licking it is a lot cleaner than sticking it.

diebitter 12-06-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got your back craig.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to rethink that phrase, given the subject.

Oh, too late, I quoted you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

spamuell 12-06-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about. Anyway, craig, you are not alone. Incidentally, who the hell are you? I take a few weeks off while I'm out or working every night in university and suddenly the whole world has new names (yeah I'm guilty too).

12-06-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own I guess man. I mean, if you ask me, felching is where it is at.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Its gotta be one of those big straws from like BK though

craig r 12-06-2005 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about. Anyway, craig, you are not alone. Incidentally, who the hell are you? I take a few weeks off while I'm out or working every night in university and suddenly the whole world has new names (yeah I'm guilty too).

[/ QUOTE ]

it used to be "craig r". I had Mat drop the "r".

PokerBob 12-06-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? my opinion is that he is alone on this issue. besides, this thread is about eating ass, not semantics.

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-06-2005 07:38 PM

I would just like to ask what kind of dirty-assed women are you guys sleeping with?

spamuell 12-06-2005 07:39 PM

The point of an opinion is that it's your view on something that is subjective. Whether or not craig is alone on this is objective, you can't have an opinion on it. You can't be of the opinion that 1+1=3.

Craig, I thought you might be craig r, but I never noticed how funny he was and you've been hilarious recently.

craig r 12-06-2005 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you have an opinion about whether he's alone? He either is or he isn't, it's not the kind of thing you have an opinion about.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? my opinion is that he is alone on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, either I am or I am not. There is no opinion about it. It is fact. You wouldn't say, "IMO, the coin will land heads or tails." Because it is fact that it will land on one of those. And the fact is I am not alone on this.

craig

Georgia Avenue 12-06-2005 07:41 PM

Mssr. Chuddo

Thanks, I realize now I misused the term. True ATM is, alas, something of which I must only dream...
And yet how sad to think that my MTA days are behind me (so to speak...)as well!

I wish I were on death row, even now, and that J-lo herself were my acronym smorgasbord...

<le sigh>,
--GA

Blarg 12-06-2005 07:42 PM

If I were a female and some dude I was banging for the first time was eating out my ass as part of foreplay, I'd try to freak him out by saying, So, can you taste the cum?

If he wasn't quire sure he heard it the first time, I'd say it over and over again until it was ringing in his head like a bell.

BottlesOf 12-06-2005 07:44 PM

No, I am shocked at how many do.

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-06-2005 07:45 PM

I would never do it with somebody I wasn't seeing regularly.

Also, you're creepy. But, I still like you.

craig r 12-06-2005 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were a female and some dude I was banging for the first time was eating out my ass as part of foreplay, I'd try to freak him out by saying, So, can you taste the cum?

If he wasn't quire sure he heard it the first time, I'd say it over and over again until it was ringing in his head like a bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it turned him on?

craig

12-06-2005 07:47 PM

YAY dirty sanchez!!!

SoloAJ 12-06-2005 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I am shocked at how many do.

[/ QUOTE ]

StacysMom 12-06-2005 07:52 PM

Only combined with a bit of finger in prep for SIIHP.

12-06-2005 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i got your back craig.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to rethink that phrase, given the subject.

Oh, too late, I quoted you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well played. it's alright tho, craig is a sexy guy. married tho.

PokerBob 12-06-2005 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife wants nothing to do with that area, so that's all in the past...Ah well...

[/ QUOTE ]

tragic

chuddo 12-06-2005 07:59 PM

i think there is a chance the number is skewed based on the general level of attractiveness for most of the women 2+2'rs are hooking up with.

naturally everyone would be more inclined to perform the act on a model vs. filthy beast.

so if you take a population of people hooking up with hot girls, i think the % would be much higher versus a population that is messing about with mingers.

with 2+2'rs on average falling between those two spectrums.

spamuell 12-06-2005 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
naturally everyone would be more inclined to perform the act on a model vs. filthy beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this may be outweighed by the desperation factor. Those hooking up with a filthy beast are probably so desperate they'd do anything. But, again, there's the factor that the filthy beast would hardly be in a position to be demanding. So, I don't know, it's probably a wash.

gamblore99 12-06-2005 08:08 PM

if she cleaned first, I would have no problem doing this.

StacysMom 12-06-2005 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think there is a chance the number is skewed based on the general level of attractiveness for most of the women 2+2'rs are hooking up with.

so if you take a population of people hooking up with hot girls, i think the % would be much higher versus a population that is messing about with mingers.

with 2+2'rs on average falling between those two spectrums.

[/ QUOTE ]

very goog point

12-06-2005 08:15 PM

75 posts and not one single use of the phrase, "Tossing her salad".

craig r 12-06-2005 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
75 posts and not one single use of the phrase, "Tossing her salad".

[/ QUOTE ]

To call it that makes it sound so dirty. This is a special thing between two people.

craig

12-06-2005 08:17 PM

You're probably right. Those vinigrettes are quite tangy too.

12-06-2005 08:25 PM